Campground Trail to The Wilderness Lodge?

Hello,

My Mom is rooming at The Wilderness Lodge when we all stay in September/October.  She is somewhat disabled and had a few minor med issues so we wanted to be close to her in case of Emergency. (Cabins were booked) and she is so not the camping type. The Wilderness Lodge was the closest.

IS there a path a golf cart can get down if for some reason I had to get to the Lodge after hours?  I read somewhere there was and I know it is frowned upon, I am not opposed to walking the path either.  I do not intend to abuse it or even use it just wanted the info in the back of my head in the event something should happen......

Thank you in advance!!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

I would keep trying to get a Cabin if that is what you really wanted. There are cancellations all the time and on arrival you could ask for one next to a camping loop....

As far as the paths, there are two: A paved jogging path that runs next to the Bus route between the 2 resorts and a dirt Nature trail that runs along the Lake and ends up behind the bike rental shack at the Lodge.

If it was an emergency, I would take the GC to the Lodge and worry about rules later. If questioned by a CM just explain the circumstances. Although it might be just as quick to drive there if you have a car......

Also, if you do go there and leave the cart parked near the Lodge it might not be there when you come back to it.  We saw CM's doing just that on our last trip.  But again, in an emergency you gotta do what you gotta do.....  :banana:

:banana: :rofl2: :dance: :rofl2: :)

:D

Thank you both! As I mentioned I would only do in an emergency, and we could keep trying for a cabin even though it is even more $$$$ then WL but I had to book it I did not want to have to room my Mother in with us  >:D in the camper  heheheeee.

I will look for the paths when we go first in March.  Thank you so very much for the info!!!!  Now, who took the golf cart down the path? And was it at night?  :popo:  hahahaa  My hats off to you!!!!!!