It's The End of the World as We Know It-The TCD Gang's Last Fort Trip (BC)

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, TCD and I met in person right in line for TSM!! It was a highlight of my trip!!! I am not kidding, it truly was!!! Four weeks prior to that trip, I had been a healthy "normal" 44 year old lady. I

This thread is a weird combination of a Hallmark channel movie and a tissue commercial. I'm going to go watch monster trucks or something. Then hug my kids and forbid them to grow up.

Do my eyes deceive me? Did I actually make page 1 on a TCD report??

You started your TR with an REM song. They're from Athens, GA.

I'm in late but in. I was looking for this all morning while I had NOTHING to do during post-planning. School sure is boring without the kids.

Count me in. Love the setup. Sil and I are considering a pup and are renting one of Curt's in July to check it out, Come down and visit. July 13-20 GaDawgFan Kelly will be around that week too.

I agree that this is a good idea. It was also be a good idea to attend the 6:15 HDDR on Thursday of that week. You know you want to.....

I'm in late but in. I was looking for this all morning while I had NOTHING to do during post-planning. School sure is boring without the kids.

I agree that this is a good idea. It was also be a good idea to attend the 6:15 HDDR on Thursday of that week. You know you want to.....

Yeah the 6:15 HDDR. it will be a cant miss show. LOL

TCD, this report is bittersweet. I know it's time to let the girls go. You and I share a lot of the same things even though I only have one. It's even hard watching MrsGus' kids grow up because when I met them they were snaggle tooth little kids, now they're driving me around Charleston this past weekend lol. Ok, the new chapter begins we can't stop time but I sure would like to.

Having four kids, two each, I didn't think them going off to college was that bad. It's when they get married. Those are by far the toughest days to get through.

With the girls, you're not the most important man in their lives any longer and with the boys, they have someone else that needs their attention.

But we have Buddy.

I made it ! I hope you all had a Great trip!  You know my son is 26 now and I can't hardly get him to go to the Fort with me anymore!  So cherish these moments!

Which I know you do!! You have really been blessed! That is some great info on the free wifi!  I can't wait to read more! 

Page whatever bragging rights!

REM......i was successful at forgetting their existence until now. Thanks for that.

After college, after weddings, you can look forward to seeing the Fort and WDW through grand kid eyes. That will be good for you. That is a ways off though. hopefully you will have trips to tKe while they are on their breaks, etc.

Looking forward to the last of the standard TCD and twins TRs.

Thanks for sharing as always sir.

Count me in. Love the setup. Sil and I are considering a pup and are renting one of Curt's in July to check it out, Come down and visit. July 13-20 GaDawgFan Kelly will be around that week too.

I know I'm late to the party forgive me TCD....         As a hijack...  Really Jason...  I get there on the 21st of July...

Ok Heidi, fess up. Do you have a thing for TCD? You seem to only post in response to his TRs.

This is what he really looks like, so don't get too infatuated.

TCD2_zpsec697764.jpg

LOL!!!!! Too funny!!! Its true that I don't post often, but in my defense, I have posted on other trip reports......Dave's and Stef's to name a few!!!!

But, yes, TCD is a favorite and I will be bummed when the twins are gone to college and there are less of his reports to read!

TCD, forgot to ask, what IS the deal with those cabins on the 100 loop?

LOL!!!!! Too funny!!! Its true that I don't post often, but in my defense, I have posted on other trip reports......Dave's and Stef's to name a few!!!!

But, yes, TCD is a favorite and I will be bummed when the twins are gone to college and there are less of his reports to read!

Too be fair, she admits her bias in her name, right?