As it's only in it's third day, you may not get any feedback from Fiends.

I didn't expect it right this second.  :raspberry:  Just looking forward to hearing what people think when they do get around to it.  If we get to it first then I'll post my thoughts.  We should be hitting AK  next Thursday I believe.....

Amy has her snark on, I like it.  :raspberry2:

On to something important, besides a silly card game, what's the scoop on the puppy in your avatar?

The fuzzball in my avatar would be Timber.  He's a pomeranian we got from a rescue group, they said he was a puppy mill rescue.  We're guessing he's about 3 yrs old.  That picture is one of the few I've managed to get that isn't total blur.  We also have a black pom, Shuba.  He's our little old man dog, just turned 13 years old.  Love 'em both to pieces.  I'll see if I can hunt down a picture of the Shuba dog...

The fuzzball in my avatar would be Timber.  He's a pomeranian we got from a rescue group, they said he was a puppy mill rescue.  We're guessing he's about 3 yrs old.  That picture is one of the few I've managed to get that isn't total blur.  We also have a black pom, Shuba.  He's our little old man dog, just turned 13 years old.  Love 'em both to pieces.  I'll see if I can hunt down a picture of the Shuba dog...

Timber is very cute. It's great that you could rescue him. Are you bringing them?

ACinA2, aka Aaron, has a pomeranian too.

We love doggie pics around here. There is a "pics of your pet" thread. 

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/284-pics-of-your-pet/

Untitled-1_zpsc5226687.jpg

We originally planned on bringing them but our trip this time is going to be pretty park heavy so they will stay in Texas with my best friend and her dog herd.  They love coming on trips where we spend lots of time at the campsite, one day we'll get a Fort trip like that, one day. 

My dog is a pom as well.  He loves the Fort.  He has been 2 times.  His 3rd is next year.  He does good in the motorhome while we are at the parks.  We make sure we take him on a lot of walks and to the dog park everyday at least once.  He has been going camping since he was 4 months old, so he is used to it and loves it.

Dan