Stopped by your site yesterday, early evening, no one around.

So sorry we missed you!!

Tomorrow is our boy's 8th birthday. We will be out and about most of the day but I will have sidewalk chalk out if anyone happens by that would like to leave a birthday note. If it isn't raining...

Can't believe we only have 3 days of disney left to go. It always goes too fast.

How did we miss everyone? We were there the 12th - 16th and looped everyday. I only remember seeing one FF sign, and I don't think it was either of yours. I wish we had gotten a chance to meet you!

Even though you went all gaga about seeing TJ, Gail, Buddy, and I stopped by anyway.

There was no one at the site. I'm guessing you saw me coming and were hiding inside the MH. I get that alot.

Even though you went all gaga about seeing TJ, Gail, Buddy, and I stopped by anyway.

There was no one at the site. I'm guessing you saw me coming and were hiding inside the MH. I get that alot.

Ugh! You figured it out. I guess when DH flushed the toilet, it gave away our little secret!

Actually our trip was just supposed to be the two of us and our grandson...but then my daughter and her husband decided to join us. That totally changed our plans for the trip. We almost missed TJ, but luckily he waited a little bit for us to arrive. We were also lucky enough to see Lorna, Carol, and Richie! It was a great trip, but way too short! Sorry we missed you, Lou!