• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laughed way too hard at this.   I'm not sure whether to flag this NSFW or not... It's the "Hitler finds out about..." style video.   http://youtu.be/LcT6h04qlAI

The more I'm playing with MDE, the more I'm liking it. We spend short amounts of time in the parks, usually pretty late in the day, and only rode maybe one or two attractions, and usually missed a few

Disney will (or already is) use the radio component of the MB's.  Why else would they have spent the money to include that feature in the design?  There are countless opportunities to sell us more stu

Don't know. I would definitely keep checking you MDE. There is a chance it may show up tomorrow. But that is from a disney source so dont hold your breath

Thanks Jason.  I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

wish i could give Mo my extra package of MB

:heartsmiley:

course she would have to change her name...

to.... Nicole?   8)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this information is repeated someplace else.

Earlier this week scheduled a trip to WDW for the 2nd week of November staying at Pop Century.  My daughter (Sara) and son-in-law (Brian) will be there for some of the same days.  Brian called today to see if I had ordered my Magic Band.  I told him I was waiting on some sort of notification from Disney inviting me to order it.  He said to go into the MDE app, Magic Bands and Cards, Your New MagicBands.  It told me this was the last day to customize my band.  Whew.  I didn't want a generic gray one either, although it would be an OK base if you planned on buying lots of bling. 

So...if you already have your reservations and haven't yet ordered your bands, go to MDE ASAP. 

First of all, thank you to all of you who suggested the MDE site for ordering Magic Bands.  We got ours yesterday. I was thrilled!   And, like Gwen, I couldn't put mine on by myself, either.  And then promptly today, I got an e-mail inviting us to be a part of the MyMagic+ testing!  I'm so excited - I think!  After I read everything, I don't think we can take part because I only have AP vouchers which I have to redeem at a guest relations office to get the ticket number.  So basically, I can't book any Fast Passes+ until I get there  - and that kinda takes the fun out of things.  Am I right in thinking this?  But when I do link the ticket numbers after we get to the Fort, will I still be able to participate?  These are probably stupid questions, but new things tend to discombobulate me.  But I am excited!

My magic band came today. I didn't like the feel on my wrist. The piece of the band with the holes that ends up on the underside is stiff and pushes the band out of round. I took a box cutter and sliced the end off at the third hole then rounded the corners. I think it is much more comfortable now.

My magic band came today. I didn't like the feel on my wrist. The piece of the band with the holes that ends up on the underside is stiff and pushes the band out of round. I took a box cutter and sliced the end off at the third hole then rounded the corners. I think it is much more comfortable now.

Great idea!  I like the idea of the bands but don't like bulk on my wrist. I may try this tomorrow, I guess if jack it up I can just keep it in my pocket.

First of all, thank you to all of you who suggested the MDE site for ordering Magic Bands.  We got ours yesterday. I was thrilled!   And, like Gwen, I couldn't put mine on by myself, either.  And then promptly today, I got an e-mail inviting us to be a part of the MyMagic+ testing!  I'm so excited - I think!  After I read everything, I don't think we can take part because I only have AP vouchers which I have to redeem at a guest relations office to get the ticket number.  So basically, I can't book any Fast Passes+ until I get there  - and that kinda takes the fun out of things.  Am I right in thinking this?  But when I do link the ticket numbers after we get to the Fort, will I still be able to participate?  These are probably stupid questions, but new things tend to discombobulate me.  But I am excited!

you should definintely be able to participate once you link the tickets. it will just be a matter of FP+ availability at that point. 

You do not have to wait til you get there! You can use the voucher. I'm not sure which number it is, one of the ones under the bar code I think. If you have to call and get help, but you can do it. We have linked our AP's and we only have the voucher now until we get to the park also.

You do not have to wait til you get there! You can use the voucher. I'm not sure which number it is, one of the ones under the bar code I think. If you have to call and get help, but you can do it. We have linked our AP's and we only have the voucher now until we get to the park also.

I thought you could but I have never had a voucher to offer that help. 

If you use the app you can just scan the bar code.

Well my heck, I wish they'd tell you that somewhere. It was not easy deciphering the numbers on those tickets, especially when I couldn't find my dang glasses. I would also suggest that they shouldn't use "o" or "0" in the ticket numbers. What a pain. I have the app loaded on my phone, but had no clue I could have just scanned the barcode. 

WOW!  Thanks so much for those answers.  One more question: To scan the bar code I will need the Scanner app?  I have it on my phone, along with the MDE app;  but I didn't know if the MDE app could be used to scan the voucher.  I'm going to work on this tomorrow and I'll let you know if I was successful.  

You use the app to scan. No other app required. Select link passes then scan and follow the instructions.

Great idea!  I like the idea of the bands but don't like bulk on my wrist. I may try this tomorrow, I guess if jack it up I can just keep it in my pocket.

Bulk is a good word. The band is tough. I had to use a new blade in the box cutter because the old one wouldn't have cut butter. As long as you don't take too much off, you should be fine. Let me know how you do... and be careful!

Sorry if this was asked already but could not find it. We have a fort trip scheduled over thanksgiving. After messing around on MDE I found where you can customize your magic band. Our Ressies is linked to it and I had to verify my shipping address. My question is, today I have 14 more days to customize. After that will they automatically ship? I see nothing that verifies my order. Do I have to check back after the 14 days? Will the shipping info be there?

Sorry if this was asked already but could not find it. We have a fort trip scheduled over thanksgiving. After messing around on MDE I found where you can customize your magic band. Our Ressies is linked to it and I had to verify my shipping address. My question is, today I have 14 more days to customize. After that will they automatically ship? I see nothing that verifies my order. Do I have to check back after the 14 days? Will the shipping info be there?

We were told that you will get an "E" mail verifying shipping, but also they usually arrive before that "E" mail..??