We were told that you will get an "E" mail verifying shipping, but also they usually arrive before that "E" mail..??

Im on my third magic band shipment now and every time, I get the e-mail after I have the bands in my hands. If they do not arrive before you leave, they will ship them to your resort and you will get them when you check in. If you did not customize before you leave, you get the standard grey bands with no name on them.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laughed way too hard at this.   I'm not sure whether to flag this NSFW or not... It's the "Hitler finds out about..." style video.   http://youtu.be/LcT6h04qlAI

The more I'm playing with MDE, the more I'm liking it. We spend short amounts of time in the parks, usually pretty late in the day, and only rode maybe one or two attractions, and usually missed a few

Disney will (or already is) use the radio component of the MB's.  Why else would they have spent the money to include that feature in the design?  There are countless opportunities to sell us more stu

We were told that you will get an "E" mail verifying shipping, but also they usually arrive before that "E" mail..??

I received an e-mail with a tracking number.  The e-mail arrived 3-4 days before the bands did.  The EM arrived as soon as the bands shipped out of Memphis.

The email with the tracking number came the same day my band arrived.

When I ordered my band on MDE, it said that day was the last day I could order a customized band. That was this last Tuesday or Wednesday. The email with the tracking number as well as the band arrived Friday. Today (Saturday) I received two invitations from Disney to test a magic band - one invite was an email and the other arrived in the mail. They both say I have until 10/29 to order my customized band.

They are still working out the bugs.

Thank you so much, devores and Rita, for your suggestions and help in getting my vouchers into MDE.  I followed your instructions and just sailed through the ticket linking process.  I've chosen our party's fast passes, and now all I need to do is get to the parks!  Again, thank you so much!  And, Rita, I agree!  Those O's and zeroes kept me from linking the vouchers earlier.  When I finally figured that out, the process was seamless.  

If you dont show up for your fp+ in your window and dont change it beforehand you lose it. as far as i know

You should be early enough to customize. If the option isnt there tomorrow maybe give them a call. I believe 60 is the magic number of days for this.

If you dont show up for your fp+ in your window and dont change it beforehand you lose it. as far as i know

You should be early enough to customize. If the option isnt there tomorrow maybe give them a call. I believe 60 is the magic number of days for this.

As long as the FP+ was not used or tried to be used, you can change the time. Even after the window has passed.

So if you miss your FP+ time, Log into the app and change the time to a later time. But if you missed your time and tried to redeem it, youre SOL. It counts it as used and you can no longer change it.

As long as the FP+ was not used or tried to be used, you can change the time. Even after the window has passed.

So if you miss your FP+ time, Log into the app and change the time to a later time. But if you missed your time and tried to redeem it, youre SOL. It counts it as used and you can no longer change it.

excellent! I had not heard that yet. Thanks Dave!

Ok.

I need help.

Please simplify this FP+ and magic band crap for me.

I noticed FP+ was now an option on the MDE app on my phone, so i went in and tried to make FP+ picks for my trip in December and it worked. I was able to make picks for 12-6 thru 12-15.

i have paper APs. Will they send me magic bands or will i get those or RFID cards when i arrive?

Also, things like special viewing areas for Wishes, parades, etc were not options; not that i would have used my picks for those anyway.

If i have these picks, i cannot use regular fastpass, right?

Can someone opt out of FP+ and use regular FP instead if they wanted to?

I am sure these things have been answered somewhere before but there are so many threads an info out there, i cant possibly sift through it all.

Please help fiends!

Ok.

I need help.

I noticed FP+ was now an option on the MDE app on my phone, so i went in and tried to make FP+ picks for my trip in December and it worked. I was able to make picks for 12-6 thru 12-15.

i have paper APs. Will they send me magic bands or will i get those or RFID cards when i arrive?

Also, things like special viewing areas for Wishes, parades, etc were not options; not that i would have used my picks for those anyway.

I am sure these things have been answered somewhere before but there are so many threads an info out there, i cant possibly sift through it all.

Please help fiends!

If you already have an MDE account with your tickets linked, and evidently you do, then you need to go to MDE and customize your magic bands.

I'm not sure about opting out etc.

Ok.

I need help.

Please help fiends!

No matter what you have to turn in your paper tickets to get the RFID tags.  They no longer can scan to old tickets at park entry.  Right now you can still use you new RFID tickets to get regular FP as well as FP+.  At some point Disney will stop that.  Once the system goes on full time you will have to use FP+ there will be no way to get the old FPs. The MB right now are still on trial.  You have to be selected to participate in the test.  But your RFID ticket will do everything the MB will do. You just can't wear it.  

No matter what you have to turn in your paper tickets to get the RFID tags. They no longer can scan to old tickets at park entry. Right now you can still use you new RFID tickets to get regular FP as well as FP+. At some point Disney will stop that. Once the system goes on full time you will have to use FP+ there will be no way to get the old FPs. The MB right now are still on trial. You have to be selected to participate in the test. But your RFID ticket will do everything the MB will do. You just can't wear it.

Thanks to you and Rita.

If i have been allowed to sign up for FP+ attractions on MDE, does that mean i have been selected to participate in a test?

I don't know, but it sure would be awesome if it were enough. I have a feeling though that we will still have to present the vouchers because they are FL resident tickets and we have to show ID. I would think the same would be the case for the Military tickets.

Just fyi but you can still get into the parks with paper APs, they will call someone over at the turnstiles to scan them and you will need a photo ID.

We finally converted ours to the new cards yesterday but got into the parks 3 times in the prior few days with the old paper ones. (didn't try using them for any FPs)