• 2 months later...

One of my favorites is 932 in Premium and 1741, and 1730 in Full

Carol!! I was just looking at 1700 loop in the app & on Shanta's google earth set up and I was looking at 1731 specifically.  Can you tell me why you like 1730 and what you think about 1731 (it's across from 1730, on the inside)?

I like 1730, cause it backs up to the comfort station. I've stayed in 1731 also and that one is good also, just right across the street :)  I have no bath in my camper and that is one of the requirements for my spouse.... steps from the comfort station. I can fit in ANY site at the Fort, (and If I can't back it in, I can push it in).

Honestly, I think a better question would be a list of UNdesirable sites.  There are so many great sites at the fort, and we all have our favorites for various reasons.

Now if you want to know about those UNdesirables, I'll state all sites in the 1900 loop.  Too remote, too far to walk to the bus stop, too swampy, too many cypress tree droppings to cling to our mini schnauzer's hair ... nothing good to say about the entire loop.