A few observations of our june 15th trip

This is not a trip report...just a few observations.

we arrived om 6/15 at 10:45am, and was preparred to have to wait in the over fill lot for a site to be ready.This did not happen,we were able to check in.I really wasn't concerned to much about what full hook up loop we got.But it turned out to the 1700 loop that everyone seems to like.site #1735,just behind the comfort station.Not a bad site but not a great site,it was easy to back into and that was good.

We had rented a golf cart for the week,I messed up and rented it to start on the 6/16.But the CM that checked us in changed my date to the the day we checked in,in fact we were able to pick it up when we check in.

We only had plans to go to the water parks only,so we bought annual pass's,$104 for both parks for the year which I thought was reasonable since we live about an hour or so away we could go when ever we wanted.

Went to Typhoon Lagoon on sunday.We have never been so picked this one first.we rented the "premium site" for $50,which included a spot with 4 chairs umbrella and a small table,it also included towels.I didn't know you could reserve these before you arrived,but was lucky to get the last one available.It was not in the best location.Very far back corner away from evrything,but was still nice to have a place to leave your things without worrying about them,there are CMs that check for wrist bands to enter.

Typhoon was OK...not as good as Blizzard Beach.Some of the rides at Typhoon are better but doesn't seem to be as much to do as Blizzard Beach

On Monday we went to Blizzard Beach we had been there before and really like it.This time how ever I called to make a reservation for the chairs and umbrella.What a GREAT location. It was right in front of the wave pool.And close to food and bar.

We looped quit a bit and only saw 1 FF sign....and that was CKCK in the loop behind us on the corner.

We had brought a child with us that we are trying to adopt...he has never been to Disney before so we jumped on the monorail on saturday so he could see all the hotels and Epcot and such...he loved it.

I noticed this time at the fort there seems to be more security then in years past...which I thinks is a good thing.

Also noticed ALOT more under aged kids driving golf carts on the main roads....by themselves.Have you kids drive around you loop with you at night is somewhat understandable but on the main roads...not so much.

used the pools alot before the rains every afternoon,went to the fireworks and boat parade every night.

Fishing in the pond by the dog park was great..nothing big but the 2 boys had a great time catching fish one right after the other using hot dogs was the greatest.

All the bus drivers we had we all very nice and always said hello and asked how our trip is so far,I don't know if that they are told to be this way or if they really did care.

My wife and I went looking for old RR spikes a couple of times because she wanted to find one...no such luck.

Over all we had a great time and can not wait to go back after we pay off this trip.

Thank you everyone for all the advice and ideas you gave me before we left on this great trip.

Tim

We looped quit a bit and only saw 1 FF sign....and that was CKCK in the loop behind us on the corner.

Sorry we missed you!  We kept pretty busy and didn't have as much Fort time as I would have liked.

Glad you had a great trip!

This is not a trip report...just a few observations.

Alrighty then, I'll read it.

Typhoon was OK...not as good as Blizzard Beach.

And I guess that's why they have two. TL is the more popular water park, but it's not for everyone.

Some of us prefer to call it "louping".

I noticed this time at the fort there seems to be more security then in years past...which I thinks is a good thing.

Real security CMs or the pretend Rangers?

and boat parade every night.

That's ten minutes for each time you watched it, of your life you won't ever get back.

All the bus drivers we had we all very nice and always said hello and asked how our trip is so far,I don't know if that they are told to be this way or if they really did care.

The bus drivers couldn't care less about you or your trip. They're in it for the money.

The managers review the video of the shift and the driver gets a bonus for pretending to care about your trip and if they say "have a magical day". I'd starve to death if I depended on the bonus money.

My wife and I went looking for old RR spikes a couple of times because she wanted to find one...no such luck.

I've got a trunk full of them. If you had posted where you were and that you had some sort of apple pastry, I would have stopped by and given you one, maybe two.

wow $300 does that include meals and a massage for me and DW? lol I guess I will be sitting with my fellow peasants.

boatms

If you call 1-407-wdw play they can book the chairs and umbrella for you...not on line.

what you are talking about with the $300 are their "polar Patios" and what ever they call them at Typhoon Lagoon.

even thou their private cabana things are cool......NOT worth $300!!! been there done that.

Tim