Seven Dwarfs Mine Train News/Countdown Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And this is what bothers me about the "media" these days. Its not about reporting new and interesting stuff. Its about "Look at the cool stuff I got to do that youll never be able to do" Rubbing it on

I would put this out there.   Please do not interfere with Twin #2s job performance. While it is ok to have the occasional meeting while on the clock, Disney will frown on people intentionally looking

Time to post some photos:     This is the beginning of the standby line........     About halfway through the outdoor portion of the standbyline.     The entrance to the indoor portion of the line

The link doesn't work for me. :(

Kelly, go to the link and then type in a search for mine train.

It doesn't work for me either. I get a "404 Page Not Found" error. Since others are getting in, I thought it was just me.

Not sure what happened before...I re-pasted the link in the first post and it works for me now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Glad to see that the ride height is 38"

Yes, it's nice that younger kiddos can ride.  But the lower height limit tells us this is not going to be a very intense ride. I was thinking, based on the track layout, that this might be a step up from Big Thunder Mountain.  Apparently not- it's a kiddie ride.  That's good for families.  Not good for the adventurous.  Ho hum.

TCD