The Disney Food Blog has posted a new review of Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/06/30/review-cinderellas-royal-table-in-magic-kingdom/

The full article has LOTS of photos, but here are a few excerpts...

menu-cinderellas-royal-table-431x625.jpg

Menu -- Click to Enlarge

cheese-plate-cinderellas-royal-table-600

A Royal Tasting of Cheese

shrimp-and-grits-cinderellas-royal-table

Crawfish and Rock Shrimp with Grits

chicken-cinderellas-royal-table-600x402.

Oven Roasted Chicken Breast

steak-cinderellas-royal-table-600x512.jp

Beef Tenderloin

trio-of-desserts-cinderellas-royal-table

[Chef's Dessert Trio]

Don't all the items look like a joke? Honestly the pictures make the items look five times their size. Stay away if you don't want to waste money on poor quality food in a dirty Restarunt

The thing people don't realize is that it's all you care to eat. You can ask for more.

If they want to make this place relevant again, all they need to do is bring in Rapunzel and Merida. It would then rival BOG for the hardest ADR.

I thought that this was still a super hard ADR to get? If they were smart they would make another princess meal and put Rapunzel in one and Merida in another!

Funny story. Back in 2001 my dad was on the computer and got an email from Spirit Airline with cheap flights to Orlando. He jokingly said to my mom, we should take all the kids (meaning myself and my brother and who we were dating (who we both ended up marrying). Well, I had it priced out and had him on the phone booking the trip before he could even begin to realize what he got into. Anyway they took us to eat at the castle and obviously for 6 adults it was a pretty penny. The following night we are at TE. Guess where we liked better? TE! They had chocolate pudding and chili! What could top that? My parents still enjoy reminding us how they spent allllll that money to eat in the castle for us to like TE better.

• 9 months later...

The thing people don't realize is that it's all you care to eat. You can ask for more.

If they want to make this place relevant again, all they need to do is bring in Rapunzel and Merida. It would then rival BOG for the hardest ADR.

We have a trip planned in October and have the castle on our list for breakfast.  This will be a special trip as my mother has very poor health and unless God touches her, this will probably be the last time she can physically take WDW.  My daughter is now 7, but since finding out that I was having a baby girl, my mom has wanted the three of us to eat at Cinderella's Castle (after taking Boo to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique of course :) ).   So... we're leaving the guys at the Fort and the three of us are going (well, once I make reservations that is...still 3 days out before I can reserve the day I need).

To confirm:  We can order more than one entree...is the correct?  Not that we would eat that much food, but looking at their menu, there are a couple of entrees that have one or two things that we would like to eat...but not one entree that "has it all". 

To confirm:  We can order more than one entree...is the correct?  Not that we would eat that much food, but looking at their menu, there are a couple of entrees that have one or two things that we would like to eat...but not one entree that "has it all". 

The last time I had breakfast in the castle a couple of years ago....yes.  I wanted to try everything so they brought me a plate with a little of everything.  And I wanted seconds on a couple things so they brought that.  They certainly don't advertise it....but they are happy to do so if you ask.  Still, be prepared for a bit of a rush job as they try to move you out for the next guests.  

The last time I had breakfast in the castle a couple of years ago....yes.  I wanted to try everything so they brought me a plate with a little of everything.  And I wanted seconds on a couple things so they brought that.  They certainly don't advertise it....but they are happy to do so if you ask.  Still, be prepared for a bit of a rush job as they try to move you out for the next guests.  

Thank you...

• 2 weeks later...

Really they rush you that does not sound fun.