AllEars has posted a review of the  Lilo and Stitch Best Friends Character Breakfast offered at 'Ohana at the Polynesian.

http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Excerpts...

The Best Friends breakfast is served from 7:30 to 11 a.m. daily at 'Ohana on the second floor of the resort’s Great Ceremonial House.

ohana-4-thumb.JPG

ohana-5-thumb.JPG

Soon after being seated, our server arrived with a fruit platter and we were offered our choice of coffee, milk and juice. The juice is a smooth blend of pineapple, orange and guava that is delicious. Then she brought a huge bowl that contained scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, biscuits, breakfast sausage and smoked bacon for us to share. There was plenty for the six of us, though our server told us she would bring more of any foods we requested. And then she returned with what I had been waiting for -- a bowl of Mickey waffles. (See prices and more photos of the breakfast on the AllEars.Net menu page.)

I have had this meal a few years ago. If nothing has changed, the food was served hot and fresh.....unlike CRT.

The characters were able to spend a lot of time at each table and perform a conga line parade with all the kiddies in attendance. I also remember it being very cheap in comparison to other character dining.

Lilo and Stitch?  Not a fan.

Anyone remember Minnie's Menehune Breakfast?  That was a great meal and lots of fun!

FORWEBDavidandMinnie.jpg

I remember it Gwen....I think there are a couple pics of our trip there in My "Back in Time" TR.

We're doing this on the last morning of our trip. I hope the character interaction doesn't go as described!

Our interaction was nothing like it was described in the article, but then we were there in early February so the slower time may have helped.

Stitch was a riot.  Stitch the ride SMB but Stitch the character does not get enough credit.  We have always had a great time at Stitch Meet and Greets.

I remember it Gwen....I think there are a couple pics of our trip there in My "Back in Time" TR.

Our interaction was nothing like it was described in the article, but then we were there in early February so the slower time may have helped.

Stitch was a riot.  Stitch the ride SMB but Stitch the character does not get enough credit.  We have always had a great time at Stitch Meet and Greets.

For some reason, Z LOVES Lilo and Stitch. I have kept the Stitch "ride" a secret.