The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of dinner at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/07/09/review-chef-mickeys-dinner-at-disney-worlds-contemporary-resort/

Excerpts...

Menu-Dinner-501x625.jpg

Dinner Menu -- Click to Enlarge

creamy-chicken-corn-chowder-Chef-Mickeys

Creamy Chicken Corn Chowder

carved-meats-Chef-Mickeys-600x338.jpg

Carving Station -- Cranberry Glazed Ham and Roast Beef

Parmesan-Chicken-best-thing-ever-in-the-

Baked Parmesan and Panko Crusted Chicken

Pastas-Chef-Mickeys-600x400.jpg

Pastas -- Spaghetti and Meatballs; Orecchiette Carbonara with Peas, Onions, and Bacon; Cheese Ravioli with Marinara

Salmon-Chef-Mickeys-600x481.jpg

Baked Salmon

CM-with-tarts-Chef-Mickeys-487x625.jpg

A Cast Member Arrives Just in Time with More Key Lime Tarts!

It's been over 20 years since we had dinner at Chef Mickey's, so I can't give an opinion.

But I can can compare breakfast at CM to TE.  While CM had a larger selection, the quality of food was much better at TE.  At a much lower price.  Just MHO.

Mo... next time can we do this?  Please? please? please?  Ok really i'd be happier at TE but... please!

TE? Definitely.

CM?

Not sounding promising. Food looks good in the review, but saving a ringing endorsement on the taste, and throwing the chaos in on top of it... I'd rather hop the monorail to the Poly and snag a seat at the sushi bar - where you can order off the Kona menu and we can both get drinks in pineapples.  8)

Plus if Turkey Pants is with us you won't catch her eating (or doing anything else) within a 100 yard radius of a character.

She practically flipped her lid when Tigger mauled *me* at 3am.  

On the flip side, that girl is ALLLLLLL about the baked potato bar at TE.

TE? Definitely.

CM?

Not sounding promising. Food looks good in the review, but saving a ringing endorsement on the taste, and throwing the chaos in on top of it... I'd rather hop the monorail to the Poly and snag a seat at the sushi bar - where you can order off the Kona menu and we can both get drinks in pineapples.  8)

Plus if Turkey Pants is with us you won't catch her eating (or doing anything else) within a 100 yard radius of a character.

She practically flipped her lid when Tigger mauled *me* at 3am.  

On the flip side, that girl is ALLLLLLL about the baked potato bar at TE.

Ok.. you lost me at Sushi.  I'd forgotten Fancy Pant's aversion to characters.  I happen to love the baked potato bar at TE too....

I'm definitely a Trail's End guy,,, except for the scalloped potatoes at the Chef's.  I make them here at home and my son & I could go through a pan by ourselves.

We actually enjoyed CM for Easter. Would I eat there without a kid? No. Is it awesome for young kids? YES!

I also have a confession. I've never eaten dinner at TE. Should I? Since my family can't even finish a GAG, it seems like a waste of money. Am I wrong? I can justify Mickey's Backyard BBQ because of the entertainment, but I'm not sure about TE dinner.

We've had dinner at TE's a couple times when we were exhausted, it was raining so we didn't want to cook at the site, and went in on a last minute whim.  In that situation for us it is like heavenly comfort food.  But it's not something I ever plan, for some reason.  It's always good though...a perfect plan B.