Nighttime Show "Rivers Of Light" Coming to Animal Kingdom 2016

As you said- who cares?

But, just to humor you, please- what is this simple fact that you claim to have stated?

TCD

I don't want to speak for Lou, but what he states is that the business that sits on Main Street in the MK is NOT a Starbucks, but rather is the Main Street Bakery, that just happens to sell Starbucks products. 

Is that right? 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disney's Imagineering continues to say that the show has struggled with technical difficulties and new technologies being used. From the PR dept, it sounds really complex if not impossible to explain

Here is the shirt I will be wearing the next time I get to the MK.   

I can't see an after-dark show at AK without Disney having to work hard to change guests' habits.  For 15 years many of us have gotten into the habit of hitting AK early in the day and then bailing by

So, what is that place on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom with the Starbucks sign and the Starbucks drinks and bags of Starbucks coffee and the Starbucks baked goods?

TCD

You didn't respond to my question about publically/publicly.

And I think we've beaten that poor horse enough.

The only thing that matters is Starbucks SMBP because whatever the damn thing is called caused the cinnamon rolls to go away.

It has been proven by several cinnamon roll afficiandoes that the Gaston Tavern cinnamon rolls are crap. 

Bring back my cinnamon rolls and get rid of Satan's cartel!!

The only thing that matters is Starbucks SMBP because whatever the damn thing is called caused the cinnamon rolls to go away.

It has been proven by several cinnamon roll afficiandoes that the Gaston Tavern cinnamon rolls are crap. 

Bring back my cinnamon rolls and get rid of Satan's cartel!!

• 9 months later...

Posted to the Disney Parks Blog today...

As we’ve shared here on Disney Parks Blog, Disney’s Animal Kingdom is about to undergo the largest expansion in the park’s history. Among other exciting projects, the years ahead will see the addition of all-new entertainment experiences, including a new nighttime spectacular.

RiversOfLight-Concept-Large-613x337.jpg

“Rivers of Light” promises to be an innovative show unlike anything ever seen in Disney Parks, combining live music, floating lanterns, water screens and swirling animal imagery. The show will magically come to life on the broad, natural stage of the Discovery River, between Discovery Island and Expedition Everest, delighting our guests and truly capping off a full day of adventures at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

We look forward to sharing more details on the Disney Parks Blog in the future – about “Rivers of Light” and other new entertainment experiences coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/05/rivers-of-light-nighttime-spectacular-coming-to-disneys-animal-kingdom/