Quick, can anyone name even one American Idol contestant that will be in this motorcade?

Well there's that guy with the ripped jeans and the long hair that sings like Joe Cocker, and the hippie girl that sings like Joanie Mitchell, and the really young girl that sounds like she's 30 and sings like Adelle, and that Justin Bieber-looking kid with the haircut...

How'd I do?   8)

But seriously, they haven't even announced what time they're doing this.

Doesn't sound like they expect people to flood the park for this either.

Well there's that guy with the ripped jeans and the long hair that sings like Joe Cocker, and the hippie girl that sings like Joanie Mitchell, and the really young girl that sounds like she's 30 and sings like Adelle, and that Justin Bieber-looking kid with the haircut...

No, Mo.  That was Season 1.  And 2.  And 3.  And 4.  And 5.  And 6.  And 7.  And 8.  And 9.  And 10.  And 11.  But I don't think those people were in Season 12.  Well, maybe the Bieber haircut kid. 

There've been some really pathetic limited time magic events in the past, but this one takes the cake. 

Quick, can anyone name even one American Idol contestant that will be in this motorcade?

I can't name anyone who might be in the motorcade, but none of them could possibly top the time I saw Sanjaya in a motorcade at DHS:

ValentinesDayPresidentsDay2009087.jpg

OK, maybe Carrie Underwood:

ValentinesDayPresidentsDay2009129.jpg

It's lame, but I watched the season. There were some good singers. Is this more lame than sticking Chip and Dale in Canada with a bubble machine? At least they have to fly people in for this.

While I agree the Chip and Dale winter thing at Canada was lame, my vote for the lamest Limited Time Magic event so far is the Soup-er Bowl one, where the Limited Time Magic was the opportunity to buy soup at Cosmic Ray's.

Really.

TCD

While I agree the Chip and Dale winter thing at Canada was lame, my vote for the lamest Limited Time Magic event so far is the Soup-er Bowl one, where the Limited Time Magic was the opportunity to buy soup at Cosmic Ray's.

Really.

TCD

That wins. Somehow I missed that one, or maybe I blocked it from my memory.

Carrie Underwood would be Limited Time Magic.  Sanjaya would Limited Time Tragic. 

Good one!