sorry I know I'm getting needy but we are trying to figure some plans out. We have breakfast at CRT at 1015. Park opens at 9 (not a magic hour day). I wasnt able to get BBB ressies but was told about a face painting booth in tommorrowland. I have been told if you tell the CM at the gate you have breakfast at CRT you can get in early. How early do you think we can get in so we can try to be 1st in line at that booth and make it back to the castle to take pics before our ressies? Thanks

ps I'll try to stop with the annoying questions soon. :)

Don't be sorry for asking questions. That's a major reason this place is here.

You only get in the park early for an ADR if your ADR is before the time the park opens.

Is this your only MK day? If so, I would strongly advise not spending your morning time eating and at the BBB. (sorry, the hyper planning in me has to suggest that)

You get more done in the first 2 hours rides-wise than the rest of the day in most cases. Head to Fantasyland and ride those rides!!!!!

If you really want to get ready, post your dates and number of park days, and I'll give you more info than you'd ever want.

We will be arriving this sat 8/10 and leaving sat 8/17. We have park hopper for 4 days. We are planning AK for 1 day, Epcot for 1 day, MK for maybe a day and a half leaving us a half day free for whatever we need to go back to or go to Hollywood studios if finished other stuff. The CRT is tues at 1015. I think we might relax sun after driving all day fri and 3-4 hrs sat. Thinking AK on mon, mk on tues, not sure which parks on the other days and which days we will use as down time. might be open to starting on sun if that's what the in laws want to do.... they fly in on sat and will be staying off property. The whole week I get to recite to myself, "I will take a deep breath and i will not kill my MIL"

by the way what is ADR?

ADR is an advance dining reservation. AKA Disney lingo for a dining reservation.

See if you can bump that breakfast time later and make it a brunch. It's a long shot at this point so don't freak if you can't. You'll stil have a blast!

I'll give your more info tomorrow.

From the Mouse's mouth.

"Guests with dining times prior to Park opening are required to provide the confirmation number to a Cast Member at the Park Entrance.  Guests will then  be directed to the restaurant location. Guests should allow 15 minutes walk time from the Main Entrance to the dining location."

I like the crowd calendar at easywdw.com

I always try to arrive about 40 minutes before the park opens to beat the crowds.

Based on that and your Tuesday ADR, I'd probably do:

Sunday- Fort time

Monday- Epcot

Tuesday- MK

Wednesday- Fort time

Thursday- AK (and you probably will have time to hop to MK or somewhere else)

Friday- HS

Saturday- Leave

I know some people don't like being all planned out though.