It's official... we're going cruising!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, just to update this post, we're sailing on Royal Caribbean. I'm actually OK with it. Jason got really excited looking at a video made by people on the same cruise we'll do. That's the most excit

Congrats and enjoy the anticipation! Looking forward to a RC TR in 2014-15!!! With lots of pood forn of course. Is Z going too? There will be lots of hot chick pics if so for all you single fiends out

I am happy that he is excited. As much as I was pulling for a Disney cruise, having all members of the family excited is more important.

Congrats on getting to book a cruise!

This was an important factor. Jason is actually really excited now. He found out one of the Cozumel excursions is to an ecological park we went to on our honeymoon. It was one of our favorite days, and he wants to go back. Z will be going. I'm sure the kids program will be run by a bunch of young ladies that he'll hit on. LOL!

We're going on the Freedom of the Seas. It's a 7 night Western Caribbean. Z will turn 5 and we will have our 11th anniversary on the trip!!!

Kelly, check out Nativway Tours for ideas in Grand Cayman:  http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/tours.htm.  I've used them successfuly 2-3 times.  Much cheaper than booking thru RCCL.  Very friendly, dependable people.

Also Peat Taylor in Jamaica is great.  Used him repeatedly.  He is at http://www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com/.  He will steer you clear of the less desirable parts of Jamaica and is highly respected by his countrymen.  Have no fear when you're with Peat or one of his drivers.

I haven't been on the Freedom yet but have heard lots of great comments about her.