stopped at pecan park rv resort in Jacksonville fl last night. easy on/off the highway. large paved full hook up sites. nice pool. friendly staff. Clean well cared for rv park. only downside it is on the airport flight path (one exit up from the airport on 95). with ur air on the only thing we really heard was a fighter jet flyover (well actually 4 of them) but that was early in the evening. With AAA it was $44/night. without it would ve been $49/night. I highly recommend overnighting there.

I agree with Ally.  I stayed there last month and found it clean and well maintained.  The friendly staff were able to put me at a site close to the exit so it was easy to get in and out.  I did not hear any noise in my MH but I did not experience any jets from the Naval base either.  I would definitely stay hear again.

There is a reserve base tucked in to one corner of JAX International airfield. The weekend warriors can get quite busy sometimes. Or if they have a plane that doesn't respond they will send two out. If its four fighters they are usally just doing maneuvers.