Main Street USA painting

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were going to say something else.     Once it's done, "Community Property" rules apply.     Let me ponder that for about 10 milliseconds.........................uhh, no.     Slim is righ

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue like "it all started with a mouse". 

That's actually a photo of MS USA taken during a Halloween party. I'm going to change the banners to a July 4th theme seeing that a lot of flags are waving. I'll be doing it in segments, and I take pr

I love your painting. The brush strokes have a nice quality that radiates. It reminds me of a stained glass window.

Great observation and I totally agree. Nicki's work would translate very well to stained glass art.

DS takes a snack to school and likes me to make him pictures on the bag. I am not artistic, at all. Thus probably took me 5 mins to do!

I see talent there. Ask the average person to do that same drawing, and they can't.

You should look up the thread I started on making animation cells. It's something that I know you can do and it may fit in with your very busy life style.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very envious of your talent, Lou!  bow.gif

If you have the opportunity to track it down, you might enjoy the documentary "Tim's Vermeer". "Inventor Tim Jenison seeks to understand the painting techniques used by Dutch Master Johannes Vermeer."

http://youtu.be/CS_HUWs9c8c

I have no artistic skills whatsoever, but found the movie fascinating, especially his dedication to the project.