• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Barn Roof as of yesterday  

Just in case any newbies don't understand Toddonese, aspestiest means asbestos.

I just joined this site TODAY, and I knew what Todd meant.  What does that say about ME???   Anyway, I sure hope the Horse Barn is reopened in the next 17 days!  Does this mean horse activities, i.e.,

The two most double edged phases in the Southern English language  "Bless your Heart"  and  "God Love Ya".  I always knew I'd done something just wasn't sure if it was good or bad. 

I just joined this site TODAY, and I knew what Todd meant.  What does that say about ME???

Anyway, I sure hope the Horse Barn is reopened in the next 17 days!  Does this mean horse activities, i.e., pony rides are limited?

I will check out the pony rides tomorrow and let you know. I know they ave been keeping a string of horses up at the trail rides. I also noticed a few draft horses up there. didn't even know you could tour the horse barn or I would have been banging the doors down earlier this week. I think when I checked in and asked about the trail rides and pony rides at the trail ride desk, the lady told me pony rides were at te ack of the ort. she didn't mention them being closed.

I understood what Todd meant and I have only been reading his posts for 16 months. 

What does that say about me?

I just joined this site TODAY, and I knew what Todd meant.  What does that say about ME???

Anyway, I sure hope the Horse Barn is reopened in the next 17 days!  Does this mean horse activities, i.e., pony rides are limited?

What's so bad is I didn't even notice what he wrote was wrong. I just read it and kept going.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they still tore the barn down. A very large company we do work for had us replace the sensors in there faucets about 2 months ago. Over $2000.00 in parts(4 faucets) Now this week they a remodel(I am sure the remodel was planned when they had us replace the sensors in the first place) so that was all ripped out. So they could still tear in down in a few months but it needs a roof now.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they still tore the barn down. A very large company we do work for had us replace the sensors in there faucets about 2 months ago. Over $2000.00 in parts(4 faucets) Now this week they a remodel(I am sure the remodel was planned when they had us replace the sensors in the first place) so that was all ripped out. So they could still tear in down in a few months but it needs a roof now.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. 

The horse barn has been closed off for the whole time, from what I understand it's because they're redoing the roof...

Had a great stay, not looking forward to having to go.

Oh ya, Kenny from Tee Time rocks.  The kids loved having the cart for the whole trip.

Thanks for letting us know about this. 

We really appreciate getting "Fiend on the Scene" reports of things going on at the Fort.  It's one of the big things that makes FortFiends.net the GO TO place for Fort info!!  :)

Glad you had a great time and that the cart worked out for you! 

That wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Yup.  Wouldn't surprise me either.

Big corporations do strange things.

The new roof must have been in some budget, and it was time to replace it, so the new roof goes on.  Doesn't necessarily mean the barn won't be torn down soon.   But, there have been statements from reliable sources that the DVC project isn't happening.  At least not anytime soon.

TCD

If I remember correctly, BFF stated that due to Animal Kingdom being a credited Zoo, that all animals on Disney property fall under Zoo rules. I also remember BFF stating the whole roof had to be redesigned, raising the roof line, in order to meet the ventilation requirements. This has to be performed in a certain time frame or Disney could lose it's accreditation or be fined. I believe when they are finished the barn will not look the same. 

why can't someone get us some current pictures? Hint Hint!