article-0-1B4D7B1E000005DC-158_634x467.j

New claim: A Bolivian man born in 1890 - and still going strong - has been revealed as the oldest living person ever recorded, it was reported today

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Barn Roof as of yesterday  

Just in case any newbies don't understand Toddonese, aspestiest means asbestos.

I just joined this site TODAY, and I knew what Todd meant.  What does that say about ME???   Anyway, I sure hope the Horse Barn is reopened in the next 17 days!  Does this mean horse activities, i.e.,

If I remember correctly, BFF stated that due to Animal Kingdom being a credited Zoo, that all animals on Disney property fall under Zoo rules. I also remember BFF stating the whole roof had to be redesigned, raising the roof line, in order to meet the ventilation requirements. This has to be performed in a certain time frame or Disney could lose it's accreditation or be fined. I believe when they are finished the barn will not look the same.

why can't someone get us some current pictures? Hint Hint!

Can't a girl get any credit? That was my trip report!

Not to beat a dead horse but the need for a new roof has been needed and requested for a long time but was put off time and again because of another "project" regardless of the zoo regulations.

A typical horse barn has a more open roof under the eaves and that's what the TCD barn needed since the horses were moved there how many years ago? Since the River Country DVC idea is being revived by a pool CM, I would venture to say the roof project really does speak to a dead DVC project.

• 2 weeks later...