This was the first trip faxing a request didn't work for us in about 6 years.

When the woman told us what site they'd assigned us, I knew it wasn't going to work (inside of 300 loop) and fired up the Fort Fiends app quickly to confirm.

Then she said they were upgrading us to 520 and I quickly looked at the dimensions of the site and gave her the thumbs up! 

App worked like a charm!  :)

I used the provided fax request form, put down 100 loop and my top three sites and got number 2 on my list, which turned out to be better than the first in person, it worked like a charm, thank you Fiends for the help! Brian

This was the first trip faxing a request didn't work for us in about 6 years.

When the woman told us what site they'd assigned us, I knew it wasn't going to work (inside of 300 loop) and fired up the Fort Fiends app quickly to confirm.

Then she said they were upgrading us to 520 and I quickly looked at the dimensions of the site and gave her the thumbs up! 

App worked like a charm!  :)

That's a bummer. But that app is great! Glad you thought to use it. 

Quick shout-out to Fort Fiends (and their awesome app)! We got the site we wanted--1619! It's perfect. Wave hello if you're passing through. Quick note to first timers: get a golf cart. This place is huge! Thank goodness for Kenney, as he's working on getting us one in a couple days. Oh and don't let your magic fad from first day adaptation. We had a few frustrating moments yesterday. However, if we figured it's the newness of the environment, the size of this place, and the amount of people, etc. Trails End was great last night. Headed to Epcot today! Thank you to all who helped us plan this trip. My kids are in Heaven! (Btw: kudos to the Christmas lights in 1600--they are supreme. My family back home has enjoyed the photos I sent them. Hats-off to those campers!)