Pollo Campero is the restaurant that replaced McDonalds in Downtown Disney.  I drive by one on the way to and from work.  I stopped in a while back to try it and it was just OK.  Nothing special.  I noticed today that it is closed.  I wonder how the one at Disney is doing.  Anyone tried it? 

Went past it and it didn't seem really busy.  We ate at POFQ instead and had a great meal.

Someone mentioned recently that the one at DTD was not too busy when they went by...think it was Deb.  Now Jim is reporting the same thing.  Doesn't seem to be working out?  Maybe we could all get together to sign a lease on the space when it goes under, and open a Fried Chicken and Kungaloosh stand. 

We were there in January and there was a huge line out the door at EOS, so we walked over to Pollo and found it to be practically empty.  No line at all.  There was a worker at the door greeting people and she seemed very disapointed when we didn't stay. (Didn't see any menu items that looked good at that moment.... ended up back at EOS)

We were there in January and there was a huge line out the door at EOS, so we walked over to Pollo and found it to be practically empty.  No line at all.  There was a worker at the door greeting people and she seemed very disapointed when we didn't stay. (Didn't see any menu items that looked good at that moment.... ended up back at EOS)

This is the place that is supposed to have healthier menu choices right?  Maybe Disney will finally figure out that we are grown-ups and can make our own choices.

This is the place that is supposed to have healthier menu choices right?  Maybe Disney will finally figure out that we are grown-ups and can make our own choices.

Healthy food at WDW??? HOW DARE THEY!!  :rofl2: I don't go on vacation to eat healthy!

Healthy food at WDW??? HOW DARE THEY!!  :banana: I don't go on vacation to eat healthy!

Me either, no point counting or worrying about fat content just go and enjoy.  :rofl2: