This is it folks. The last leg of our journey. 

Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil was so cute. She kept repeating, Thank you so much....welcome to our home. I think she repeated it about 5 times until I started to giggle. They were both just a little excited. :)

And now for the last of the pictures.

8bea4222-0c35-4498-872c-238fef86ba1c.jpg

1466b00b-257b-45b3-84a0-0d8fec912e10.jpg

7ea785f5-347c-479a-ac31-ff2bb2d72f4c.jpg

Jason did a pretty good job of getting Maria set up considering he had never set a PUP up before.

And now on to the good stuff. Dinner. It was delicious. 

0489a767-9fd4-4d5f-b790-df125dfc2cc6.jpg

1ad50d50-4b2e-44c1-9b0f-f5109787580f.jpg

4c33d94d-8574-4949-b39f-daf5dcba0221.jpg

388554fe-1398-40bd-9d4f-71b4ab72a03f.jpg

We sat and talked for a little longer after dinner, but we had a few more hours of driving to do yet. So at 7 o'clock we said our goodbyes.

Now for a few thoughts. 

What an experience this was. Not only did I get the opportunity to help a Fiend I had a great time doing it. I want to thank everyone who was involved in pulling this off.

Bob and Kathy for having my bedroom ready and coffee that is "to die for". Not to mention a wonderful visit with Rick and Carol. What a fun night that was!I love all you guys!!

Lorna and Rich who helped facilitate getting Maria to her new home by giving her a temporary one. Thank you for putting up with us again. If I had to say what my favorite day of our visit was...it had to be "the great lunch caper". Tim, Sheila, Gary, Marilyn and Missy I was so happy to see all of you and can't wait till Halloween. And a special love ya to my favorite bus driver. Thanks for the ride TJ!

They say it takes a village, well in our case it just takes a gaggle of Fiends.  :heartsmiley:

Thanks to all of you for reading my adventure but stay tuned cause I know a Pup's Tale part 2 is in the works. 

Ok Jason time for you to take over!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

Jason made you cheesecake AND homemade whipped cream?  Whoa!  I am drooling right now.

That china looks familiar.  Is it Pfaltzgraff, Jason?

Love the picture of the 2 of them with their new home on wheels.  Priceless.

Great job on this trip report, Doodle!

What a long trip.  Do you know how many miles you traveled round trip?

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story, Jason.

TCD

Thanks, Andrew. So far we have traveled 3170 miles and we have 555 left to my driveway.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

Jason made you cheesecake AND homemade whipped cream? Whoa! I am drooling right now.

That china looks familiar. Is it Pfaltzgraff, Jason?

Love the picture of the 2 of them with their new home on wheels. Priceless.

Yes the Grapevine series. We got almost everything in that pattern for our wedding.

And after making a cheesecake I couldn't use a can of cream now could I?

Yes the Grapevine series. We got almost everything in that pattern for our wedding.

And after making a cheesecake I couldn't use a can of cream now could I?

Thought so.  I have the Winterberry ones for Christmas.  Same plate and etching, different art.  Good stuff!

Mike and Cherie. You are a wonderful example of what a true FrIEND is all about. You and the others who blessed Jason and Sil, not just delivering the pup but blessing them with the gift of friendship. Thanks to all of you guys involved in this endeavor for reminding me what it means to be a friend. God bless you all.

Mike and Cherie. You are a wonderful example of what a true FrIEND is all about. You and the others who blessed Jason and Sil, not just delivering the pup but blessing them with the gift of friendship. Thanks to all of you guys involved in this endeavor for reminding me what it means to be a friend. God bless you all.

:bravo:

Ma & Pa are awesomeness

Thought so.  I have the Winterberry ones for Christmas.  Same plate and etching, different art.  Good stuff!

I have a service for 12 of the Winterberry and also service for 12 of the same mold/solid white ones ... forgot the name.  They are popular!