• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

Just posted it to FB we are two hours from home! :banana:

Sorry ... been away all day taking my mother out of town for eye surgery.  Trying to catch up.

Can't imagine how tired you must be after all that riding/driving!  You and Mike are soooooo awesome!

Mike and Cherie. You are a wonderful example of what a true FrIEND is all about. You and the others who blessed Jason and Sil, not just delivering the pup but blessing them with the gift of friendship. Thanks to all of you guys involved in this endeavor for reminding me what it means to be a friend. God bless you all.

I agree 100%.

Is there any way this trip report could be pinned so that new members could see what it truly means to be a Fiend? 

ok now this is weird, Doodle and Mike left home last week, the day before they left it rained, since then it has been beautiful, as soon, and I mean AS SOON as she posed "I'M HOME" it started thundering and now it's raining. now we know, Doodle controls the weather!

Sorry ... been away all day taking my mother out of town for eye surgery.  Trying to catch up.

Can't imagine how tired you must be after all that riding/driving!  You and Mike are soooooo awesome!

Gwen, when I heard Mike was apart of this I wasn't surprised at all. He helped me at Stone Mountain when I had a tire blow and tore up some wiring to fixing my hookup for my lights on my truck. He has just about everything to fix anything. I'm sure he enjoyed helping Jason.

Gwen, when I heard Mike was apart of this I wasn't surprised at all. He helped me at Stone Mountain when I had a tire blow and tore up some wiring to fixing my hookup for my lights on my truck. He has just about everything to fix anything. I'm sure he enjoyed helping Jason.

And when we had a water leak at the 2012 Halloween GG he was right there to help us too!

This is mostly Sils work. She likes to get magnets in our travels. We are starting to run out of space though ao she might have to start choosing which ones stay.

DD collects them on trips also. Fridge was covered with them till we remodeled a few years back and DD was heart broken when she found out they didn't stick to stainless steel. Who would have known.

We quickly discover the door going from the laundry room into the garage was steel. Oh boy was she happy. Maybe you have a steel door in your house to put on all the new magnets you guys are going to get with Maria.

DD collects them on trips also. Fridge was covered with them till we remodeled a few years back and DD was heart broken when she found out they didn't stick to stainless steel. Who would have known.

We quickly discover the door going from the laundry room into the garage was steel. Oh boy was she happy. Maybe you have a steel door in your house to put on all the new magnets you guys are going to get with Maria.

No no no no no. 

No other doors. No other places. I like her magnets I do. a couple are even mine. The collection must be stopped from expanding. One day its the fridge. Them it's a door. Before you know it the house, neighborhood, state...you get where I am going with this. I limit her for the good of us all....  But mostly my sanity. LOL