Quilt or fabric stores near Walt Disney World

I am sorry I didn't answer before, but I don't Quilt so I didn't open this thread until now. I don't know of anything around there, but I will do a search for you. I am sure there is a JoAnns in Orlando but I am not sure if that is what you are talking about. I know JoAnns and Michaels have put a lot of mom and pop craft stores OB. I will let you know if I find anything.

I am always looking for quilt shops when I am on vacation. Are there any quoint quilt shops nearby?

My husband would probably dump me off at one and not pick me up if I asked to go to a quilt shop while at WDW.  Nor would my kids forgive me! :dance:

Thank god my kids are grown up. My daughter is worse than I am when it comes to fabric, I am the one who has to drag her out of the stores :'(

I am always looking for quilt shops when I am on vacation. Are there any quoint quilt shops nearby?

My husband would probably dump me off at one and not pick me up if I asked to go to a quilt shop while at WDW.  Nor would my kids forgive me! :D

Thank god my kids are grown up. My daughter is worse than I am when it comes to fabric, I am the one who has to drag her out of the stores :)

Our kids are still small and each of us has a "personal" bin for the trailer... guess whose is the heaviest.  Yep, never know which book or crafting project you might need.... and never use! :rofl2:

My husband would probably dump me off at one and not pick me up if I asked to go to a quilt shop while at WDW.  Nor would my kids forgive me! :rofl2:

Thank god my kids are grown up. My daughter is worse than I am when it comes to fabric, I am the one who has to drag her out of the stores :rofl2:

Our kids are still small and each of us has a "personal" bin for the trailer... guess whose is the heaviest.  Yep, never know which book or crafting project you might need.... and never use! :rofl2:

But it never hurts to have them.  My husband draws the line on me bringing my sewing machine on vacation :banana:

I am sorry I didn't answer before, but I don't Quilt so I didn't open this thread until now. I don't know of anything around there, but I will do a search for you. I am sure there is a JoAnns in Orlando but I am not sure if that is what you are talking about. I know JoAnns and Michaels have put a lot of mom and pop craft stores OB. I will let you know if I find anything.

I was hoping you would know of fabric type shops dear.