Horse Hole Creek Florida Mud Bogging

Horse hole creek is located in Inglis Florida, just off of US 19. (mudup.com)

Inexpensive family entertainment & very organized. Includes a mud/sand drag racetrack, mud pit, rock crawling area and an ATV area. We love to take the 4-wheelers, mud trucks and good food and watch some good old fashioned dirty fun.

horseholefeb202010004.jpg

horseholefeb202010002.jpg

horseholefeb202010001.jpg

horseholefeb202010003.jpg

As you can tell, Nathen (DS) enjoys the mud pit most of all!

Oh yeah! $15.00 per person for the day. A lot of that is given back in event contests, such as tug of war, making it through the "bounty hole" which is a DEEP mud hole, mud drag races.....etc.

On average there are hundreds of mud trucks, plus all the spectators. Seems like a pretty lucrative business, but I'm sure the insurance, hiring of security, EMT's and such, eats into that cost. There are MANY of these holes around Florida, but this one is the closest to us and very organized compared to others. Our favorite is Ocean Pond, which is in Old Town near the Suwannee river, but it's a bit of a trek so you almost have to stay for the weekend. It's really a lot of fun! :rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know when you wanna try it out, I think I read that you also have 4-wheelers? Bring em down and we'll meet you there. Be sure to wear "dirty clothes" so you can go out in the mud truck!  :dropjaw: It's a good time, and I cook a ton of food!