FWGuy's Trip Report - This Ain't Yo Momma's Trip Report

I am sorting the few pictures I have now, and will start the report. Suffice it to say, it won't be your typical "We went to the Magic Kingdom today and I had a hot dog at Pecos Bills that was so yummy and little Roger had some fries and stuck one up his nose and it was soooooooo funny and everybody laughed" trip report. It will have FWGuy's to the point, nothing held back, in your face descriptions and reviews. So if you want a report full of pixie dust about everything Disney, then go to that other site that we were all thrown off of and get your fill.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sorting the few pictures I have now, and will start the report. Suffice it to say, it won't be your typical "We went to the Magic Kingdom today and I had a hot dog at Pecos Bills that was so yum

I'm late, but I'm here.  I love going down 81 from the North East.  84 out to 81 and 81 to 26 to 95.  Am I missing one?  The motorhome knows the way, I set the cruise and go play games with the rest o

That's because I left out all the yummy desserts and boring details of the bus rides. You got the highlights. Everything else was just fluff. The frequent and all day rains forced us to cancel a

I have video of FWGirl doing her Epcot center twerk. I will try to fit it in.

If I ever get this youtube crap to work we will all be in for a treat.

I hope there is cussing.  Trip reports don't have enough cussing.  Damn it.

I hope there is cussing.  Trip reports don't have enough cussing.  Damn it.

Ditto!  Although, FWG's wit and innuendo are a riot, a few curse words could make it all that much funnier.

Another Trip Reporter has already noted that your campsite is flush with foam fingers and wrecking balls. Very intriguing.

Yes…will you be defending or denying these accusations?  Are you really a "playa"?  

Fo Shizzle!

Somebody asked Andrew what he thought of Joffrey's coffee, so I am putting in my review now. SMB. Yep. I have had coffee all over the world in some pretty bad places and without a doubt, the worst coffee in the world is Starbuck's and number two is Joffrey's. You can take that to the bank and smoke it, bucco.

Starting with a sad note:

I feel somewhat obligated to remember a great camping buddy of mine, Mickey the Wonder Beagle. As many of you may remember, we were supposed to go to the Fort last September for one last trip for Mickey. He was dying of congestive heart failure, and he loved the Fort so we thought it would be nice. Unfortunately, he was unable to tolerate heat, and we felt the Florida temps would be too much for him, so we cancelled our trip. We did take him on a trip to his second favorite spot, Hickory Run State Park in the Poconos in October. He had a great time, but passed away two months later. Here is a picture of him on his last trip. You can tell he was happy there.

271384F1-3AFA-4A46-A739-7838B0477358-449

RIP, old friend.

On a happier note, this trip Mickey's best friend Murphy Doodle and Murphy's best friend Buddy Dog went on this trip to the Fort. I like to think that Mickey was there in spirit, too.