Favorite Show Or Non-Ride Attraction

My all time favorites are:     Hunchback (no longer there but they need to bring it back).

C O P

The Lion King

Country Bears

Beauty and the Beast

Retired and Happy must have really been happy when he posted his favorite shows:  Ken, Snow White, Small World, Living, Pooh, Great Movie Ride are ALL rides and Snow White is no longer there.   My dear hubby is losing it.  LOL  :jumpforjoy  But I love him anyway. :hugsmiley:  

To put the question of CoP being a ride vs show, let's let Disney speak on this: "Travel through the 20th century to see how technology has improved our way of life during this classic Audio-Animatronics show."  They consider it a SHOW!

We have never seen Captain EO, Don't know why just lucky I guess.  We really are not much for the shows and parades. I hate packed in crowds and waiting for long periods of time.  

We don't see it often but I really love the Lion King show.  That movie played almost nonstop at our house for at least a year.  Our DD just loved it. Okay, Okay me too. We had the soundtrack for the car too. A lot of great music in that movie.

I also get a big kick out of the castle Light show.

We have never seen Captain EO, Don't know why just lucky I guess.  We really are not much for the shows and parades. I hate packed in crowds and waiting for long periods of time.  

We don't see it often but I really love the Lion King show.  That movie played almost nonstop at our house for at least a year.  Our DD just loved it. Okay, Okay me too. We had the soundtrack for the car too. A lot of great music in that movie.

I also get a big kick out of the castle Light show.

I assure you that you will never be packed in a crowd at Captain EO.

You really should go and see it once.

You'll be amazed.

Not in a good way.

TCD

I've been waiting for someone to say Captain EO.

That's the only show in all of the WDW parks that the TCD gang saw just once.  Nobody has ever asked to go back.

TCD

LOL

I like Captain EO, but have to drag my crew to go see it.  I guess i'm in the minority on that one.  

My favorites are:

Nemo the Musical

Country Bears

Muppets

Festival of Lion King

American Adventure (I do find it beautiful and inspiring, but I have other wonderful memories there.  We got to go to the World both times I was pregnant with our boys.  After walking and walking it was so good to sit and rest during the show - and that was when I got to feel DS1 move in utero for the first time!  By the time I was there carrying DS2 he was quite the acrobat.  Sweet times!)