It is what YOU make of it! - Rebel's DIY TR

10075543326_8fa6d081c6.jpg

That's right folks.  I enjoyed what you did with my April trip so much that I am requesting/asking for/entreating/inviting a repeat performance.  Sadly, mid trip world events got in the way last time.  I tried to resurrect it but frankly your comments were funnier than anything I could come up with at the time.  Also there is that little embarrassing fact that I just plain couldn't remember much as I was distracted by going to visit family, finding a campground, and I was *hem hem* Fa-Tanged along the way.

Just a reminder of how it worked.  The Fiends on FB would grab my pictures, post them here, and then it's a free for all.  That's right.  You have permission to put your spin on what I am doing.  

About 36 hours till arrival..... So what do you think?  Are you willing?  I know you are able.  Are you prepared for the tags that could possible follow?  

To use a Baseball Metaphor (GO BRAVES!)... BATTER UP!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feet! What the H#%L happened to my feet! Oh that explains it. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor!

Does that sign look crocked to anyone else?  Or am I suffering form a neck cramp from watching mom go up and down on ToT too much?

I'm in. Never fast enough to grab a picture but I love seeing what you're up to and reading the comments that our Fiends come up with. :)

you know it gets funny when they do it... perhaps you will catch a few when the others are napping

Captions are my spesh-ee-ality.....

I would be afraid but I asked for it

I'm in too!

welcome

ooooo,aaaaahhhh!

Count me in! I expect it to be positively shameless too, might as well expect it up front. I'm sure you'll deliver... :hah:  :heart:   :raspberry2:

ooooo,aaaaahhhh!

Count me in! I expect it to be positively shameless too, might as well expect it up front. I'm sure you'll deliver... :hah:  :heart:   :raspberry2:

let me just remind you whom was the inspiration for the shameless thread.... 'nuff said.

I'm in and on page one. Woot woot

Only because DIT hasn't posted twenty five times taking up all of page one. JK!

Ill have to learn to pull pix of FB so I can play along. If I can't oh well I bet I can think of a few food comments.

Sadly Dave is slacking tonight.... Dave, Dave, Dave...

ImIn_Logo1.jpg

As if there was ever a doubt... easy peasy lemon squeezy, (i thought you were like that other guy who didnt read TRs).  I wonder what letter this one will be brought to YOU by.

I'm in!

Welcome Aboard... add your brand of insanity.