Anybody See the Commotion on the Main Drag Yesterday?

We were looping around 4pm and they had security folks out blocking the left lane of the main road from about the first four way stop up to the first set of loops.  Security directing traffic and a few "suits" just sort of standing around.  Couldn't figure out what the deal was.  No visible car accident / animals / murder victim / hostage situation / etc.  Couldn't figure it out.

I wonder if it's just a coincidence that the Troll just completed a two week stay at the Fort?

TCD

:rofl2: :rofl2:

I don't know, but it was a "zoo" with people leaving. Traffic was back to the 4 way and beyond from the Outpost for well over an hour so it was a busy weekend. The overflow also looked like a Mall parking lot on Black Friday.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

I don't know, but it was a "zoo" with people leaving. Traffic was back to the 4 way and beyond from the Outpost for well over an hour so it was a busy weekend. The overflow also looked like a Mall parking lot on Black Friday.

Roto Rooter is not very exciting! ;-)  But probably very likely.  And I agree - busy weekend!  We got a site in the 1100 loop we aren't too fond of and they couldn't move us to anyplace else in the 1100, 1200, or 1300 loop without sending us to overflow and having us wait it out.  This was around 11 on Friday morning.  And I agree - overflow lot was packed all weekend.  Also, I'm a Fort n00b but let me ask you folks this: there was a Winnebago Adventurer (I think) Class A backed up against the road in overflow seemingly all weekend with it's bedroom slide popped out.  Camping in overflow?  If not, what gives?  Just curious!

Also, I'm a Fort n00b but let me ask you folks this: there was a Winnebago Adventurer (I think) Class A backed up against the road in overflow seemingly all weekend with it's bedroom slide popped out.  Camping in overflow?  If not, what gives?  Just curious!

There was also a boat on a trailer in the parking lot with a parking tag that was good through the 3rd. We were parked next to it from the 4th until yesterday. We wondered why they were letting it park there when it was obviously way past the owners reservation dates. Kind of made me wonder how closely security monitors the vehicles in the overflow lot,

the week we stayed in disney there was a 40 ft toy hauler parked in overflow for the entire week... this was back in August.

If your going on a Disney Cruise they will let you park there. We did that when we did the FIENDS Dream Cruise and again in March when we went on the FANTASY.