What your pets are up to while you are gone

See what you pets are up to while you are gone and why you should lock the camper doors. 

PS:  The news article says that the Dad couldn't figure out why his fur babies were in the main part of the house three days in a row when he got home from work.   He set up the camera and found out why. 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2oH9dGr1sE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_2oH9dGr1sE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2oH9dGr1sE

My cat can open the closet door adn the bedroom doors but they are bifolds and she has figured out how to pull on the middle to open. 

She has also figured out how to open the kitchen cabinet we keep her food in. 

This video is awesome though. I love the dog waiting to be released. 

(I've told this story here before.)

I had a Rottweiller that was very smart. She knew how to open drawers. After she'd eaten too many loaves of bread, I moved the bread from a drawer to the top of the fridge and then started storing the potatoes in that drawer. I came home one day to find the drawer open and 10 pounds of potatoes hidden around the house. They were behind cushions on the couch... behind open doors... in corners... even right in front of the TV set. I wish I had a motion sensor camera to capture her many escapades.

• 4 months later...

(I've told this story here before.)

I had a Rottweiller that was very smart. She knew how to open drawers. After she'd eaten too many loaves of bread, I moved the bread from a drawer to the top of the fridge and then started storing the potatoes in that drawer. I came home one day to find the drawer open and 10 pounds of potatoes hidden around the house. They were behind cushions on the couch... behind open doors... in corners... even right in front of the TV set. I wish I had a motion sensor camera to capture her many escapades.

I love that story!

My cat can open the closet door adn the bedroom doors but they are bifolds and she has figured out how to pull on the middle to open. 

She has also figured out how to open the kitchen cabinet we keep her food in. 

This video is awesome though. I love the dog waiting to be released. 

My cats can open the closet doors (which are bifolds) as well.  My one cat actually ate through a bag of her food to get to the food one day. Guess I didn't feed her enough that day.  The food is now in plastic containers.