Service dogs on Disney Rides?

I'm listening to the radio at work and they are talking about a co-worker who is at WDW Disneyland right now.  He posted a picture of his wife's service dog on Pirates of the Caribbean.   They are wondering how the dog handled the drop at the end.  I've never seen a service dog on a ride. 

Service Animals

Trained service animals are welcome in most locations throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests who use service animals must retain control of their animals at all times and must keep them on a leash or harness while at the

Walt Disney World Resort.

Cast Members are not permitted to take control of service animals. Guests with service animals should follow the same attraction entrance guidelines as Guests who use wheelchairs.

Due to the nature of some attractions, service animals may not be permitted to ride. At these locations, please ask a Cast Member about available options, including Rider Switch with a member of your party or a portable kennel.

Restricted Locations for Service Animals

Service animals are restricted from the following locations:

Magic Kingdom Park

Epcot

Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park

Guests with service animals should check with a host for attraction and boarding information at the following attractions:

Magic Kingdom Park

Epcot

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Disney's Animal Kingdom Park

I was a little peeved on our last trip when Murphy, my service doodle, was not allowed to ride Sum of All Thrills after he went thru all the trouble of designing an awsome ride.

• 1 year later...