WANTED: Quiet Site that backs up to water

1809 does face the water, but it is also right next to the start of the dog walk so you will have people and dogs walking by all day and night. 1812 backs up to the water, but you are right next to the trash can where everybody puts their dog droppings.

With those additional features, I'm surprised Disney doesn't charge a little more for those sites.

1809 does face the water, but it is also right next to the start of the dog walk so you will have people and dogs walking by all day and night. 1812 backs up to the water, but you are right next to the trash can where everybody puts their dog droppings.

I have walked that dog walk next to the canal many times, and I would have to disagree with the statement that there will be people and dogs walking by all day and night.

I've rarely seen anyone else out there, and since there's no lighting, I can't imagine very many folks, if any, use it after dark.

TCD

TCD is right,, it really wasn't bad after dark. As for the rest, I guess it just depends on when you are there, who else is there at the time, and how lucky you are.(like being next to a basketball court),  When we stayed there, people were driving there golf carts down to the path to walk and run their dogs. Some dogs were fine, but some barked and yapped whenever they met another dog. One lady had 3 large dogs she could barely control and they were down there at least 3 to 4 times a day. The people camping across the road had several beagles that howled whenever any one walked past just added to the noise..Anyways, that was our experience....perhaps we just weren't lucky. Oh and did I mention someone was there that week who did NOT pick up after their dogs!