Looks good, they seem to be putting them up earlier every year. Used to be the day after Thanksgiving. But that's fine with me.

My theory is there are so many places to decorate that they need to get an early start. 

I remember the days when the trees lit up the day AFTER Thanksgiving too.

Thanks for the additional photos, Val! 

I wonder if you get a prize for letting the Fort management know "there's a light that won't light on one side"

:grinch:

Ha-Ha-Ha, Priceless! :rofl3:

The little lights aren't twinkling Clark!

AC in A2.........Aaron

Today, 05:36 PM

The little lights aren't twinkling Clark!

I know Art and thanks for noticing.

Ha-ha-ha, I knew I couldn't be the only Christmas Vacation head around here!

Speaking of pics...I can't seem to figure out how to post pics from my Android. Any tips? You...to show-and-tell things like invading ants and DW's collossal Dole Whip that turned every head at the Polynesian. On second thought I might not better post that one. But I would like to figure out picture posting just the same

Thx

Mike

How long do they keep the decorations up for. We weren't able to get a spot til the first week in January and still want to see them. We have seen the Fort decorated before but still would like to see it on this trip.

It varies year to year.  But, the resort decorations start coming down not long after January 1.  They will probably all be gone by the 7th. I recall the Fort's decorations coming down on the 2nd or 3rd one year.

TCD

Wilderness Lodge, by boat or bus. Then go on monorail to all the monorail resorts. Grand Floridian, Polynesian & Contemporary. Also, go by car if you can to Yacht & Beach Club resorts. Wilderness Lodge & Grand Floridian are must sees.

Or if you don't want to use your car, take a bus to the Studios, then a very leisurely stroll around the Yacht & Beach resorts, Swan & Dolphin too.

Great! Thank you, both.