• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fiends and Friends...   DramaMama and Thrill Shakespeare proudly present...   Devores in knickers!  

For those wondering if you'll run into a Fiend CM while your at WDW, this may help. If you're a Fiend CM, please post where you're working and time.

I wish.   Support 1800 to 0030

I have been training the last week so no need to tell yall where I will be cause you will never see me. Unless you're at Maingate.

Tomorrow, I will be with Mickey all day. That means I had to dig out the knickers again.

Will you be with the wonderful Talking Mickey?

I'm so glad y'all started this topic.  I was at the Fort for two weeks (just left today) and I looked very closely at everyone's name tag to see if I could spot any "famous" fiends.  I thought I got on Lou's bus once and got excited until I noticed the nametag said John.  That poor man looked at me as if I were a reject from the looney bin.  Anyway, it will nice to know when everyone's working when we go back in February. 

If you're wondering, ok so I know where they are and when, so what?

In Dave's case. it's pretty straight forward. Just go to where he is, harass him, take a photo of him in his knickers, and that's that.

In TJ's and my cases, it's little less straight forward, but simple and doable. That's assuming that you're willing to waste about an hour of your life that you'll never get back on a couple of knuckleheads.

Here's what you do. Go to the bus hub during the time we post, but stay away from the 1/2 way point of the shift. You don't want to try this if we're on lunch.

At the bus hub, stand where you can see all the buses as they arrive, and look for us. The average round trip is roughly 35 to 45 minutes so if you get there just as we pull out, the most you'll have to wait, on average, is 35 to 45 minutes. What do when you find us? Get on the bus and go for a ride, you'll be back in about 45 minutes.

In Dave's case. it's pretty straight forward. Just go to where he is, harass him, take a photo of him in his knickers, and that's that.

In TJ's and my cases, it's little less straight forward, but simple and doable. That's assuming that you're willing to waste about an hour of your life that you'll never get back on a couple of knuckleheads.

Here's what you do. Go to the bus hub during the time we post, but stay away from the 1/2 way point of the shift. You don't want to try this if we're on lunch.

At the bus hub, stand where you can see all the buses as they arrive, and look for us. The average round trip is roughly 35 to 45 minutes so if you get there just as we pull out, the most you'll have to wait, on average, is 35 to 45 minutes. What do when you find us? Get on the bus and go for a ride, you'll be back in about 45 minutes.

As easy as you think it is to find me, its not that simple.

If I say I am working Main Street, yes, that means I will be in my knickers, but it also means I will be in one of 23 positions. Most could be simple, either peek into the lobby of the TST and see if I am in the view (the place you look at your photos) or stroll up MS checking every photographer. Don't forget the position outside Crystal Palace. The other positions will be inside with Mickey.

If I say I will be working with the Princesses, I will be in the new Fairytale Hall and be in one of 8 positions. Luck be on your side if you get the right princess to see me.

If I say I will be working the west side, I will be in one of 8 positions. This includes Woody and Jessie, the Chipmunks, Aladdin and Jasmine, the Fairies, Tiana, Peter Pan and Wendy, or in the castle hub.  

East side will have me in one of 13 positions. these include Rose Garden, Tommorowland bridge, Fantasyland bridge, castle hub, last half of MS, Buzz, Merida, Pooh and Tigger, and Alice and White Rabbit.

Storybook Circus has 10 positions I could be in. This includes Ariel in her Grotto, in the tent with Goofy, Donald, Daisy, or Minnie, Gaston, in front of Prince Erics Castle, the Shipwreck in front of the mermaid ride, or the dumbo ride.

If Im working Belle, I could be in one of 5 positions. Luck be with you if you get a show Im actually shooting. I could also be in the Masters library in BOG.  

And to make matters worse, I only spend about 2 or 3 hours in one position before I either break or move to another. That means every 2 to 3 hours I rotate to another position.

To make matters worse, if I am support, I work the entire park assisting the photographers with equipment issues and resupplying batteries. So I walk all over and am never in one place for more than 5 mins.

So you may have a better chance at finding Lou or TJ.

Well, that was rude!  But I guess I deserve that.  I'm not a bus-driver groupie, and I'm not going to wait at a bus hub, hoping I get to see one of the drivers.  I just thought that if I knew when one of the fiends I had never met was going to be driving, I would look especially closely to see if it was he.  I would simply say that I enjoyed reading his posts and that I was pleased to meet him.  I would do the same for the photographers, too.  I just think it's cool when a new Fiend runs into a CM who happens to post on this board.  It somehow makes Disney World seem more homey - a place where one has friends.  But, then again, perhaps not.

Even with inside information on trying to find Dave, factoring wait times(both for the rides we wanted to do before we got to his area and the line for the princesses), his break times, and ADRs - it still took us about 5 hours to time it just right.

This is true. I even told them exactly where I was at the exact time.