I saw Lou (and Gail) today.  And he wasn't driving.  I didn't get a picture or an autograph, so you'll just have to take my word for it. He did leave me stranded on the side of the road, though.  I like to think he didn't see me pulled over.

No problem, Shawnee just opened his door as we were leaving a parking lot.

What's this about Ken? Did something happen after we left you?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fiends and Friends...   DramaMama and Thrill Shakespeare proudly present...   Devores in knickers!  

For those wondering if you'll run into a Fiend CM while your at WDW, this may help. If you're a Fiend CM, please post where you're working and time.

I wish.   Support 1800 to 0030

Just so you don't think I'm a slacker, even though I really am, I did get called in today, DHS 7:30/4:00.

It was an earlier shift than I'm accustomed to, so no computer time before going in.

And it was an 8 hour shift, yuk, I don't like 8 hour shifts. Too much like a job.

I am after all, supposed to be retired, and enjoying my Golden Years. I just crossed over to being closer to 70 than to 60, not a happy camper.