What Would You Bring Back?

Imagine for a minute that you receive a call from Bobby Iger.  You have been selected through a random drawing, and are given a once in a lifetime opportunity.....you are allowed to select ONE thing from WDW's past to bring back.  Just ONE!  This can include anything that formerly operated somewhere on WDW property but no longer does.  A ride, attraction, restaurant, character meal, nightclub, store, recreation opportunity....you name it.  But only ONE.  

What would you choose??

It's a difficult choice.  We all lament many things of yesterday that are gone.  Heck, we can fill threads (and have) with the things just at the Fort that are gone.  But there are hundreds of departed fan favorites and not-so-favorites that are gone.  

What is your choice?

I think I am with Judy's friend.

River country. Only because I never had a chance to go there and I've seen the pictures and it looks more laid back than today's water parks with their water coasters.

As far as a something I've personally experienced... I would love to see 20,000 leagues under the sea again. I loved it as a kid. I never rode it at disneyworld but rode it a 20,000 times at Disneyland.

I think I am with Judy's friend.

River country. Only because I never had a chance to go there and I've seen the pictures and it looks more laid back than today's water parks with their water coasters.

As far as a something I've personally experienced... I would love to see 20,000 leagues under the sea again. I loved it as a kid. I never rode it at disneyworld but rode it a 20,000 times at Disneyland.

Bobby has disqualified you because you selected 2.   :rofl3:

Well in that case I'm taking my ball and going home. I don't want to play with you anymore!

Besides, Bobby SMB!

Ok, I just a text from Bobby via FWG, and he must be in a good mood because he has decided to let people select two items.....one they never experienced and one they personally experienced and want back.  

Happy?  

I will give my responses now.  Since Bobby was so gracious as to bend the rules for Ray, my choices are:

Thing I experienced and want back:  Mission To Mars.  Party because it was pretty cool, but mostly because it would kick Stitch out of the space. 

Thing I never experienced:  The Melvin the Moose Breakfast Show at Pioneer Hall. 

I agree with TCD on the steak fries too.  But I'm not making a third selection....just agreeing with TCD.  I don't want to anger Bobby any further. 

I will give my responses now.  Since Bobby was so gracious as to bend the rules for Ray, my choices are:

Thing I experienced and want back:  Mission To Mars.  Party because it was pretty cool, but mostly because it would kick Stitch out of the space. 

Thing I never experienced:  The Melvin the Moose Breakfast Show at Pioneer Hall. 

I agree with TCD on the steak fries too.  But I'm not making a third selection....just agreeing with TCD.  I don't want to anger Bobby any further.

Oh, I didn't know that we could bend the rules by agreeing with others' posts.

In that case:

-I would love it if the FWRR could return. I never got to ride it, and it would be super cool for a train to ride through the campground.

-I never visited the Adventurer's Club. From all that I have since heard about it, I think I would love it.

-I loved River Country and Discovery Island, and did get to visit both multiple times. I would love to have them back.

-The Mickey Mouse review was awesome! What a rip-off that they packed it up and shipped it to Tokyo. I want it back!

-I loved the 20,000 leagues ride, and would love to have it back.

-The Mission to Mars ride was way better than Alien Encounter and now Stitch, so I agree with Dave.

-I also never saw the Melvin the Moose breakfast show. I know I would have loved it though.

-Still, just bringing back those stupid steak fries would make my happiest.

TCD

Oh, I didn't know that we could bend the rules by agreeing with others' posts.

In that case:

-I would love it if the FWRR could return. I never got to ride it, and it would be super cool for a train to ride through the campground.

-I never visited the Adventurer's Club. From all that I have since heard about it, I think I would love it.

-I loved River Country and Discovery Island, and did get to visit both multiple times. I would love to have them back.

-The Mickey Mouse review was awesome! What a rip-off that they packed it up and shipped it to Tokyo. I want it back!

-I loved the 20,000 leagues ride, and would love to have it back.

-The Mission to Mars ride was way better than Alien Encounter and now Stitch, so I agree with Dave.

-I also never saw the Melvin the Moose breakfast show. I know I would have loved it though.

-Still, just bringing back those stupid steak fries would make my happiest.

TCD

Bobby has set up a conference call with me and the Disney board for 5pm today.  I think your shenanigans in this post have gotten me in trouble.