In Louisiana they have Daiquiri Shacks along the road that are like the old Fotomat booths for selling drinks.

I loved those places when I was stationed down in Gulfport MS. Back then you could actually drink and drive. Crazy right!

Up until a few years ago it was legal in Texas to be drinking in a car as long as you were not the driver. Maybe it was more than a few years ago. But I've had a few beers since then.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this topic has diverted from this Wanna Be cop, but I am a recent victim of his tyranny. I got yelled at twice by this no name CM, at the same stop sign. I pulled up to the stop sign where he was directing traffic. He had his glow sticks waving pedestrians across the street. As i patiently waited, he then waved the carts who arrived after me out of the area where the marina, and Trails end are. I then began to creep forward when the carts finished, and i was yelled at to "STOP! I havent waved you through yet", He then started waving in my direction, so I began to go, but apprently he was waving the pedestrians, so we went at the same time. He then yelled "You need to listen to me", at which time I said, "ok, see ya next time!" The 3 others in my cart were blown away. If I had not been in FW, i would of certainly gone back and given him a piece of my mind. Thanks for letting me vent

I think the problem here is this guy is maybe not the best fit for the position. He yelled at me at Halloween when I tried to turn in the 900 loop. This was our loop. When I started to make the turn he YELLED at me with a very angry tone and expression, "THE LOOP IS FULL, I SAID MOVE ON."  I had not heard or seen him say a thing. Of course, I yelled back, 'THIS IS OUR LOOP." He waved me on in then. Granted it was an insane mess of carts and walkers etc, but the ANGRY YELLING is just not necessary.

I also think that they need to do more to patrol the children driving carts. I saw many kids driving. Some were doing a good job and had parents with them, others not so much.