Today while looking up Doug Lord's email address for a Fiend, nothing popped up. I though it was strange, but didn't think much about it. Now I know why nothing popped up, he's gone.

It was just announced today that there is a new GM for the Wilderness Region, the WL and FW.

His name is Jose Mola. He was the Rooms Operations Manager at the GF. I'm sure he can apply all he's learned at the GF to the Fort. They are very similar.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My name is Jose Mola.     You killed my father.  Prepare to snicker.  

You never know he may try hard and do a good job.

It's called survival of the fittest.  If he can't outrun a panther, how the heck is he going to deal with a Fiend GG?

First item of business will be installation of a baby grand piano at the Meadows.

Crocketts is being converted to a tea room. Afternoon tea will be offered daily.

Be the first to book your wedding at the Pavilion with a view of River Country ruins in the background.

Today while looking up Doug Lord's email address for a Fiend, nothing popped up. I though it was strange, but didn't think much about it. Now I know why nothing popped up, he's gone.

It was just announced today that there is a new GM for the Wilderness Region, the WL and FW.

His name is Jose Mola. He was the Rooms Operations Manager at the GF. I'm sure he can apply all he's learned at the GF to the Fort. They are very similar.

Could it be that there have been too many complaints about rules not being enforced? Consequently DL is bye bye.

That stinks, I met him during our Halloween trip.  They couldn't get our bands working (big surprise) and they finally called him after nearly an hour.  He took care of us in 5 minutes and even made sure to get my daughters pink band back to her.  The lady attempting to help before he intervened told us we had to switch to the grey ones and that would have been very traumatic for little miss pink.   She still wears it a month later.....

I checked my magic eight ball and it says this is a precursor to the much dreaded DVC development at the Fort.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jose-mola/9/455/440

Just in case you wanted to know what he looked like so you can find him when you have problems.

You should read his summary and history.  It is interesting,  He has a bus connection.

Plans are in the works for a welcome party in the 3000 loop. Sorry bitches, but it is by invitation only. Check your inboxes to see if you made the cut.

From LinkedIn
Led $15 Million project from conceptual design through development and partial implementation. Created and deployed operational plans, implementation strategy, training, communications,.

Good luck to the Wilderness Region with this clown. You thought management was a joke before, hold on tight.

Mr. Mola appears to be the guy that implemented the disaster called "Magic In Motion", or MIM, which Disney is still paying through the nose for. And the cost was not 15 million, as written in the whitewash piece in Linkedln, it was 19 million. This info is from the current head of WDW transportation after he was asked by me at a recent bus drivers town hall meeting, are we getting a better system or do we have to live with the current system. He acknowledge that it was junk, and that because the previous managers, Mr. Mola I assume, spent 19 million, we are stuck with it. It never worked and it still doesn't. It's a joke.

From LinkedIn
Cut labor costs by $750,000 while improving employee satisfaction by 15%, revamping Cast Member scheduling via negotiations with the Teamsters.

I love the wording. The 15% CM satisfaction improvement was among the full time bus drivers.

What Mr. Mola did is literally throw, me, and all of the other part time drivers, under the bus. Until then, part time drivers could be scheduled for day shifts. The scumbag Teamsters Union, whined that those day shifts should go to the full time drivers even though the part timers had seniority over the full timers. Since then, because of Mr. Mola's revamping, I have not been scheduled for a day shift, ever. But that's ok Mr. Mola, I know how to work the system and I still don't work night shifts.