• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My name is Jose Mola.     You killed my father.  Prepare to snicker.  

You never know he may try hard and do a good job.

It's called survival of the fittest.  If he can't outrun a panther, how the heck is he going to deal with a Fiend GG?

I believe my photo was much more dignified.

That may be, but that other photo is one of 3 shown on a flier called "Sayin Howdy to Jose" published by Disney to announce the change in the Wilderness Region's management.

That same flier also says that Doug Lord, the previous GM, has not left the company, but is now GM of the water parks and mini golf.

Is that a promotion or demotion?

Gotta get me one of those bandanas. I don't shop in the lady's department, though.

The cabin comment is stupid.  More homey?  Oy.  Sounds like an elitist.  I know his type.  And I bet he will make some "changes" at the Fort in his attempt to bring the Fort "upscale".  Like.....

Expect the drink window at Crockett's to close and be replaced with a Starbucks or Joffrey's kiosk.  

And the bike barn and outdoor theater to be razed for the building of a day spa and outdoor bistro....Jose's On The Lake.  

The pony rides will be replaced with Polo matches.  

They will eliminate the Backyard BBQ and start offering Dinner Cruises on Bay Lake.  

And the Hoop Dee Doo?  That's being retooled into a stage adaptation of Brokeback Mountain.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

Mo was offline most of the day running errands and Christmas shopping. 

How dare you have a life?

I like your Queen-like way of writing in the 3rd person.

The cabin comment is stupid.  More homey?  Oy.  Sounds like an elitist.  I know his type.  And I bet he will make some "changes" at the Fort in his attempt to bring the Fort "upscale".  Like.....

Expect the drink window at Crockett's to close and be replaced with a Starbucks or Joffrey's kiosk.  

And the bike barn and outdoor theater to be razed for the building of a day spa and outdoor bistro....Jose's On The Lake.  

The pony rides will be replaced with Polo matches.  

They will eliminate the Backyard BBQ and start offering Dinner Cruises on Bay Lake.  

And the Hoop Dee Doo?  That's being retooled into a stage adaptation of Brokeback Mountain.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

I'm going out on a limb and say that none of that will happen.

My camper is a lot more horny than any cabin. Wait a minute.....oh, HOMEY! Never mind.

So do you think he is going to take a hard line about the free loaders?

I doubt it.  But, I'd love to ask him why any policy that is good for the GF shouldn't also apply at the Fort.  They don't allow people even from other resorts to walk in and use the pools at the GF, much less from the outside.  Why shouldn't the same apply at the Fort?  

The cabin comment is stupid.  More homey?  Oy.  Sounds like an elitist.  I know his type.  

Yes, that comment is stupid!  He's probably never even been in an RV.  Would one of our Prevost owners please invite him to tour their rig?

If he's starting out with this attitude, I'm afraid things aren't looking good for us lowly campers.

I doubt it.  But, I'd love to ask him why any policy that is good for the GF shouldn't also apply at the Fort.  They don't allow people even from other resorts to walk in and use the pools at the GF, much less from the outside.  Why shouldn't the same apply at the Fort?  

Great question Mr. Lou, you surprise me sometimes

I agree, the answer to the Cabin question shows a total ignorance of camping, or what camping is about.