• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My name is Jose Mola.     You killed my father.  Prepare to snicker.  

You never know he may try hard and do a good job.

It's called survival of the fittest.  If he can't outrun a panther, how the heck is he going to deal with a Fiend GG?

This is a case of messing with something people love so much.  Everyone here (I think) loves the Fort and being there.  We just get worried and (carried away sometimes) when a dumb (in our opinion) decision is made that may affect the campground we love so much.

Dan

This is a case of messing with something people love so much.  Everyone here (I think) loves the Fort and being there.  We just get worried and (carried away sometimes) when a dumb (in our opinion) decision is made that may affect the campground we love so much.

^^THIS^^

...Well, and Dave hates everything.

and ^^THIS^^  :rofl2:

• 1 month later...

This weeks weekly "Wilderness Region" message from Joey, Jose the GM, to his minions was written by none other than the Fort's own front office manager, Kristin Schnell.

It's filled with the usual Disney gobble gook. Makes me want to puke. After saying nothing for three or four paragraphs, these are her closing remarks, blah, blah, blah.

The ideal Guest experience requires a great deal of balance between both courtesy and efficiency. Being proactive, willing and ready shows we care for and respect our Guests.

This weeks weekly "Wilderness Region" message from Joey, Jose the GM, to his minions was written by none other than the Fort's own front office manager, Kristin Schnell.

It's filled with the usual Disney gobble gook. Makes me want to puke. After saying nothing for three or four paragraphs, these are her closing remarks, blah, blah, blah.

The ideal Guest experience requires a great deal of balance between both courtesy and efficiency. Being proactive, willing and ready shows we care for and respect our Guests.

:barf:

This weeks weekly "Wilderness Region" message from Joey, Jose the GM, to his minions was written by none other than the Fort's own front office manager, Kristin Schnell.

It's filled with the usual Disney gobble gook. Makes me want to puke. After saying nothing for three or four paragraphs, these are her closing remarks, blah, blah, blah.

:barf:

OK, I'll be the "odd man out" with this one. I have dealt directly with Kristin over the last 3 years and she does practice that philosophy. Her former secretary (Rachel) who moved back to MI was just as proactive. So don't be too quick to criticize her remarks.

OK, I'll be the "odd man out" with this one. I have dealt directly with Kristin over the last 3 years and she does practice that philosophy. Her former secretary (Rachel) who moved back to MI was just as proactive. So don't be too quick to criticize her remarks.

I don't do anything quickly these days, and I'm not criticizing her remarks, I'm criticizing her for thinking that she was saying something special.

Isn't what she said what a manager is supposed to do.

It's a canned response right out of the WDW-IM handbook. You'll find it on page 456, paragraph 5, under "phrases that people want to hear".

Just like the recent response from the number 1 manager at WDW, when he said regarding the MyMagic program, "some guests weren't getting the experience they expected".

I don't do anything quickly these days, and I'm not criticizing her remarks, I'm criticizing her for thinking that she was saying something special.

Isn't what she said what a manager is supposed to do.

It's a canned response right out of the WDW-IM handbook. You'll find it on page 456, paragraph 5, under "phrases that people want to hear".

Just like the recent response from the number 1 manager at WDW, when he said regarding the MyMagic program, "some guests weren't getting the experience they expected".

Hey Lou. Tell us some more of the secret phrases, so when we have a complaint we can fire back the same buzz words to them! Like "My experience wasn't Magical!"