4thof July Who will be at the Fort

OK who will be there on or around the 4th of July, we will be there 6'26-7/8 just trying to see who all might brave the heat and crowds with us. I mean we are here for the Christmas New Years madness can it get any worse.

OK who will be there on or around the 4th of July, we will be there 6'26-7/8 just trying to see who all might brave the heat and crowds with us. I mean we are here for the Christmas New Years madness can it get any worse.

Yes, it can. The crowds may not be as bad, but that is because 1/2 the people fell dead from the heat! I love my Fiends and I love the Fort, but I swore I would never do the 4th of July again! I do LOVE the fireworks then though!

I hope y'all have a blast!

For me, it's not the heat, you can get away from it when you want, it's the crowds.

And yada, yada, yada, blah, blah,blah, to the "you can rearrange your day to work around the long lines" BS, I'm not doing that!

If I'm spending a ton of money, I shouldn't have to over plan my entire trip to enjoy WDW. Sorry kids, we're not going to WDW.

Well I guess from all the years I spent on a UPS delivery truck and having to deal with the heat with no options I just deal with it, I guess we will just have to spend more time at the Fort when the heat is bad.

Yes, it can. The crowds may not be as bad, but that is because 1/2 the people fell dead from the heat! I love my Fiends and I love the Fort, but I swore I would never do the 4th of July again! I do LOVE the fireworks then though!

I need to do this once, (just because) but doubt it'll be this year (didn't get that air conditioned suit I wanted for Christmas - LOL)

I've managed end of May, 91-in-the-shade, shoes-sticking-to-the-pavement  heat in FL.  So... how much worse is it then that?

And actually this past year it actually WAS hotter here than in FL during some of July.

Difference is that I wasn't wandering around a crowded theme park here.