Leaked River Country DVC Plans

I haven't heard of it happening often.  The Fort boats will very rarely be suspended for the same reason, but it hardly ever happens.

TCD

It doesn't happen too often but I was lucky (not) enough to be there once when it did.  At 1am.  What a gigantic PITA to get back to the Fort.  They directed us to a bus for the Contemporary (?) which then went on to WL and then the Fort.  Luckily by the time we got to the Fort they just asked us all what loop we were in and played taxi.  By the time I got to the camper it was 2:30.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a related aside... I'm going to venture a guess that this thread is going to generate a lot of first time visitors to Fort Fiends so...   WELCOME!   If you haven't already created a user name/login

Maybe they'll conduct a training burn on Jacob's Cabin after the bat house is finished?

Suddenly I am seeing a new tour offered by Disney World.

I think it is a great idea and it was a go until they came up with the DVC idea. Or at least that's what I read.

I don't understand the problem with a DVC. In my mind it's no different than a hotel.

I don't understand the problem with a DVC. In my mind it's no different than a hotel.

Instead of putting money into the western junction and building it. They started building and selling DVC. Somebody posted a link to the article a few years back. I am sure if you Google it you could find it.

That's a good question.  Now that the racetrack has been removed, it's easier to see that this is a big piece of open land.

It does make me wonder what they're going to use it for.  I'm surprised that they tore down the racetrack and cleared that area so fast.   To me, it suggests that they have some plan to develop it for another purpose.  But, I can't see them being able to make a DVC resort in that spot attractive to anyone.  How could they market it?  A parking lot view from every room?  The location is great, but I can't see them selling this as a DVC.

Sure.  He needs traffic to his website.  Saying crazy stuff does that.

TCD

The marketing would be nightly views of Epcot and Magic Kingdom fire works and the best transportation outside of a monorail resport. Maybe closest resort to MK and EP?