• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

From a couple of weeks ago...

10645320_10205663212726778_6170445357924

Arancini - creamy on the inside, crisp on the outside, with a simple, tasty red sauce.

10805716_10205663212526773_7307206063302

Wine flight.  I like that they give you a printout of what's what.  I never remember which ones I like and want to look for when I get home. Oh and these were hefty pours - especially if you finished all 3.  8)

10599519_10205663213126788_6861339048578

Capricciosa Pizza - eggplant, artichokes, cotto ham, mushrooms.  Super yummy!!

10410580_10205663213726803_8632238174621

Closeup.

Crust is OH-so-good and there's just the right amount of sauce, cheese and "stuff" so that it's very tasty, but not a big, soupy, goopy mess.

Found the info. I forgot the sparkling one...

One thing that you’re sure to encounter are some really interesting Italian Wines and Beers. You’ll find plaques on each table outlining some of the more notable selections, as well as information on some fun Wine Flight options. I’m gonna try that Bubbles Flight one of these days!

Wine-flights-416x625.jpg

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/02/09/review-via-napoli-in-epcots-italy-pavilion/

They say the pours are 3oz, but at least the day we went, they seemed to be a bit more. 

• 1 month later...

Still going through photos, still finding photos of food.  We did Via Napoli the second evening we were in EPCOT.  The place was so loud I could not hear the waitress.  Becky went with a salad, but I wanted pizza, so opted for the Quattro Formaggi Pizza:

DSC_3801-XL.jpg

It was good, but not what I expected from a white pizza.  Very cheesy, but not flavor beyond that, such as the garlic flavor I expected.

I also went with a beer flight:

DSC_3802-XL.jpg

Birra Moretti, when you could replace it with a Bub and wouldn't know the difference, Birra Moretti's La Rossa, a little bit better then the last, and the seasonal, Birrifcio Italiano's VuDu, which was very tasty.

All ended very well as several of the waitresses sang Happy Birthday to Becky in Italian.

DSC_3805-XL.jpg

Still going through photos, still finding photos of food.  We did Via Napoli the second evening we were in EPCOT.  The place was so loud I could not hear the waitress.  Becky went with a salad, but I wanted pizza, so opted for the Quattro Formaggi Pizza:

DSC_3801-XL.jpg

It was good, but not what I expected from a white pizza.  Very cheesy, but not flavor beyond that, such as the garlic flavor I expected.

I completely agree with this statement! While not terrible, this pizza is pretty bland - it could use a good kick of garlic!