• 9 months later...

The S71 group did a weekend trip last week and stayed at Pop century for the first time. I don't have any pics, but I will have to say that this is the best value resort we have ever stayed. The place was so clean including the outdoor hallways, the grounds were great, the food court rocked( they even take a TIW card..bonus), the arcade was just as big or bigger than the CR and the parking was very close to boot. I don't understand the price difference with AOA? It's the same hotel only with different themes. We all enjoyed this resort so much more than AOA and will defiantly go back. For $109 a night, how could you beat it. AOA was $320 for the same nights

The S71 group did a weekend trip last week and stayed at Pop century for the first time. I don't have any pics, but I will have to say that this is the best value resort we have ever stayed. The place was so clean including the outdoor hallways, the grounds were great, the food court rocked( they even take a TIW card..bonus), the arcade was just as big or bigger than the CR and the parking was very close to boot. I don't understand the price difference with AOA? It's the same hotel only with different themes. We all enjoyed this resort so much more than AOA and will defiantly go back. For $109 a night, how could you beat it. AOA was $320 for the same nights

you were probably only seeing the suites available at AOA. With only one section of regular rooms like POP they sell out quickly. They are a few dollare more but not that huge of a difference for the regular rooms. 

POP is a favorite of our too though. 

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...