Can anyone tell me the site number to these circled in red on the 1400 loop so I can look them up on the Fort Fiends app? 

ftwilderness_zps4fa2db9b.jpg

What they have on-line is more of an artist's rendering than it is a map.

The sites across from the 1400 loop comfort station are 1436, 1437 and 1438.

You may also want to look at 1434 and 1441.

TCD

We were in 1441 for December (roughly the center of your red circle).  We could hear the Campfire offerings while we were outside, but not inside.  The site was convenient to the CS and to the campfire.  Fairly convenient to the bike barn and trading post for the teens we had with us. A few years ago we were in the site just to the left of the CS in the picture above.  It backed up to the field across from the campfire, but the noise level was still not unacceptable.  There is one small site (probably just outside the left side of your circle) that really lies along the road and offers little privacy.

We were in 1441 for December (roughly the center of your red circle).  We could hear the Campfire offerings while we were outside, but not inside.  The site was convenient to the CS and to the campfire.  Fairly convenient to the bike barn and trading post for the teens we had with us. A few years ago we were in the site just to the left of the CS in the picture above.  It backed up to the field across from the campfire, but the noise level was still not unacceptable.  There is one small site (probably just outside the left side of your circle) that really lies along the road and offers little privacy.

As I said above, the drawing isn't a map, but 1441 is not directly across from the comfort station, which is where the OP put her circle.

On that drawing, 1441 would be to the right and outside of the red circle.

TCD

That is good to know……always avoided this loop due to it's proximity to the movie theater.  

If you rely on the comfort stations a lot, it might not be a good choice since every night it is crowded with movie guests.  Though, I have to say, when I go in there (and I almost always do at least once each trip to rinse off sticky marshmallow), the staff stays on top of keeping it clean and well-stocked with paper towels for the added volume.