Hopefully someone will be there to take you up on this.

It's a great idea to split the cost.  We split a fireworks cruise with some Fiends a couple of years ago - something we wouldn't have sprung for all on our own - and it was a blast.

Funny that is what I was thinking of trying to do for the 4th of July this year, that is finding someone to share the fireworks cruise

Funny that is what I was thinking of trying to do for the 4th of July this year, that is finding someone to share the fireworks cruise

Do it! We have done 2 Wishes cruises and loved them! Do they do the 4th of July fireworks more than once? If so, I would see if the other day is cheaper than the 4th because I'm pretty sure they jack the prices up for the holiday.

I would love to take a guided bass fishing excursion, but it is really pricey for one person. We will be there 3/24-3/29 and if anyone would want to split the cost send me a message.

Thanks

I hope you can find someone. Our family did a fishing trip and we loved it. We caught a ton.

Do it! We have done 2 Wishes cruises and loved them! Do they do the 4th of July fireworks more than once? If so, I would see if the other day is cheaper than the 4th because I'm pretty sure they jack the prices up for the holiday.

Up until last year, the 4th of July fireworks are typically shot off on both the 3rd and the 4th.

Last year, as part of Limited Time Magic, they had them every night for a week.

My guess is this year it goes back to the 3rd and 4th.

We have watched them from the Polynesian Beach on the 3rd, and the fireworks cruise boats park there.  There were tons of them.  So the 3rd is probably as busy (and the same price) as the 4th.

TCD