Runner's years long trip to The Dopey ... and beyond!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad I could be  part of keeping you moving Ed. 

Thank you schmuckface,  I forgot where I was posting.   I hereby retract any apologies.  I'm really not sorry.   TCD

Nope - Some Red and sprinkle in some White Stars ... I'm going to sport the Red, White and Blue!

And the radiologist report is in ... and doesn't sound good:

Impression:
No significant change. Persistently visible fracture line with minimal distraction at the proximal metaphysis of the fifth metatarsal.

In other words - It's still fractured and hasn't healed much in over 5 months.

The Doctor's Notes don't say what he told me, either. Now I can use a shoe WITH the Walker; I'm supposed to be mostly NON-Weight Bearing (stay off of it totally); yada yada. This SMB!

And the radiologist report is in ... and doesn't sound good:

Impression:

No significant change. Persistently visible fracture line with minimal distraction at the proximal metaphysis of the fifth metatarsal.

In other words - It's still fractured and hasn't healed much in over 5 months.

The Doctor's Notes don't say what he told me, either. Now I can use a shoe WITH the Walker; I'm supposed to be mostly NON-Weight Bearing (stay off of it totally); yada yada. This SMB!

Ouch. If I remember right it's also called a Jones fracture. The fifth metatarsal is the long bone in the pinky toe. The side of your foot.

I fractured mine in college practicing a new dive. It hurt like heck and took forever to heal.

I hope it heals quickly.