Is WDW travel the best to book through?

X4....... For reasons none of us understand it is better to use an independent Travel Agent, such as Jason, to book your reservations. They are able to find the discounts and in many cases sites/cabins/rooms when the Disney Web Site or their Agents on the phone say there are none. ???

We haven't used Jason yet but I have met him and we like him if that counts! (And my mom will be using him for a fall trip when they figure out when they are going)

We have used Jason. He likes being used.

Whoops, what i meant to say is that we like using Jason.

PM him or shoot him an email. You won't be sorry.

Believe me my cooking was a lot of what won her over. You guys haven't seen anything yet. 

Sounds like a good reason to plan more GG now that you have a camper, just need a tow vehicle to carry all the supplies you need to become Chef Jason!!!!!!

Sounds like a good reason to plan more GG now that you have a camper, just need a tow vehicle to carry all the supplies you need to become Chef Jason!!!!!!

I've got a 2004 Yukon XL with 5.3 L V-8 that will pull that pup and it has the tow package. So if you ever wanted to buy a bigger TT.

It will haul all the waffle batter you'll need for a GG. If me and my family don't go. We would eat you out of house and home and waffles. Lol!

The one very BIG advantage to going straight through Disney is IF anything does goes wrong, you can always speak to a manager and Disney will do everything they can to make it right for you. If you have a problem with a travel agent for whatever reason, you are just out of luck; you don't have anyone who is going to make it right for you and you don't even have anyone you can complain to (except yourself).

The one very BIG advantage to going straight through Disney is IF anything does goes wrong, you can always speak to a manager and Disney will do everything they can to make it right for you. If you have a problem with a travel agent for whatever reason, you are just out of luck; you don't have anyone who is going to make it right for you and you don't even have anyone you can complain to (except yourself).

While that can be true MickeyMouth if you are dealing with an agent who works through an agency you can always contact the owners of the agency to have your problems addressed as well. The people who find a good agent tend to stay with them because they know the level of service they will receive.