• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mo left off the best part ...   "Upon the completion of your shift, you will receive a WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort 1 Day (1 Theme Park) ticket that entitles you to one (1) day of admission to your choic

Oh there will be PLENTY of craft beers to try also!  :)

$50 for me, but no drinks, and we're outta there in a few hours.

Ray- If you can possibly plan it to go on a weekday rather than a weekend day, do it.

The festival isn't as much fun on weekends, when it is packed solid.  You end up spending more time in lines than you do walking around and enjoying the park.  If you have to go on a weekend, go during the day- the booths open at 11 am.  Friday and Saturday nights are brutal.

TCD

Oh no, Lou, not doubting your prediction at all, just saying that you should be proved right any day now since this is the time they released the dates last year. And, btw, I don't give a wit when it starts, I'm desperate to know what the LAST day will be. Can't really start planning my trip in earnest util I know that (and MVMCP dates).

A group of us went in Saturday last Halloween and it wasn't too bad. Much better than Christmas crowd levels.

I should add we hit Epcot around 12 and headed out around 5 for the grand gathering b

To be clear, I am not saying that it's awful to go on a weekend.

I enjoy going on the weekends.

But, it's much more enjoyable on a weekday.  Or during the daytime on a Friday or Saturday.

The crowds are big and rowdy on Friday and Saturday nights.

This means you will be waiting on long lines at all the food and beverage stations.  If you only want to try a couple of things, then go on a weekend- the people watching is the best!

TCD

• 4 weeks later...

Based on previous years, I predict Sept 26th, with the CM preview on the 25th.

Big news for the F&WF lovers, it's been extended by a week. It starts on 19th, a week earlier than originally scheduled, instead of the 26th. It ends on Nov 10th.

So, the preview would be on the 18th?

I know it's official because Lou said so, but the Disney Parks Blog also announced the extended days today: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/02/epcot-international-food-wine-festival-an-extra-week-this-fall/

TCD